In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Daily Briefing

HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
edited September 2005 in General Discussion
Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily morning briefing.

He concludes by saying, "And yesterday, three Brazilian soldiers were killed in skirmishes outside Basra."

"Oh my God, the humanity!" Mr. Bush exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this sudden outward display of emotion, nervously watching as the president rocks in his chair and shakes his head, the tears welling up in his eyes....

The president raises his head, regains his composure, sniffs the tears back and asks,

"Just how many is a bra-zillion, anyway?" [:D][:D][:D]

Paraphrasing Mark Twain: It's not what you know that makes you look stupid, it's what you know that just ain't so.

Volenti non fit injuria

Comments

• Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    YAWN[|)]

Love them Beavers
    info_EB.gif
    3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gifa5_193.gif3dflagsdotcom_israe_2fawm.gif
    Keeping the "Hairy League" in check since 1948
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    I gotta be fair on this one - though clever in its construction, Brazil does not have any troops in Iraq. Its humor loses some of its potency when it relies on fabricated premises to make its point.

(Still, I did laugh my @$$ off!)
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ElMuertoMonkey
    I gotta be fair on this one - though clever in its construction, Brazil does not have any troops in Iraq. Its humor loses some of its potency when it relies on fabricated premises to make its point.

(Still, I did laugh my @$$ off!)

EMM, Hairy uses fabricated premises in all his posts, why should the jokes be exempt?[:o)]

Love them Beavers
    info_EB.gif
    3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gifa5_193.gif3dflagsdotcom_israe_2fawm.gif
    Keeping the "Hairy League" in check since 1948
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey EMM--we got the troll to respond! Good work. [:D][:D][:D]

Paraphrasing Mark Twain: It's not what you know that makes you look stupid, it's what you know that just ain't so.

Volenti non fit injuria
  • Options
    edited November -1
    doc: You're right, but this context is more appropriate. BTW, does Bush dye his hair? [:D][:D]

Volenti non fit injuria
  • Options
    OLDMANDONNIEOLDMANDONNIE Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dark Lord of the Sissies:

YAWN........................

th_israelC3.gifth_israelC3.gifth_israelC3.gifjimmy75-hand1.gifth_israelC3.gifth_israelC3.gifth_israelC3.gif