In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Illegal Alien Kills Marine Back From Iraq

Mr CoolMr Cool Member Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2006 in General Discussion
illegal aliens kill 1000-1500 americans every year.

http://wjz.com/topstories/local_story_332074135.html

Comments

• phideaux4886phideaux4886 Member Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where does it say he was an illegal alien?
    DSM
  • medic07medic07 Member Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got to agree with you phideaux...nothing in there says illegal alien.

My brother-in-laws last name is Guadalupe-Ledesma...having a hispanic name does not mean illegal.
  • Mr CoolMr Cool Member Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that article doesnt mention he is an illega alien because they are biased. however, a few other news orginizations reported he was illegal.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,223 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not know the facts of this case. But news organizations bend over backwards to not mention the fact that a crime was committed by an illegal alien.
  • phideaux4886phideaux4886 Member Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, I did a Google search for an exact phrase match to "Illegal Alien Kills Marine" and it said no document was found.
    Must be a conspiracy between the news media and Google.[;)]
    DSM
  • ClarentaviousClarentavious Member Posts: 800 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs
    I do not know the facts of this case. But news organizations bend over backwards to not mention the fact that a crime was committed by an illegal alien.

Damn the media then. That's the most despicable form of PC I've ever heard of.

Anyway, regardless of this drunken driving incident... when are we going to start shooting the people illegally cross america's borders?
  • Mr CoolMr Cool Member Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by phideaux4886
    Well, I did a Google search for an exact phrase match to "Illegal Alien Kills Marine" and it said no document was found.
    Must be a conspiracy between the news media and Google.[;)]
    DSM

no, just the liberal news media and liberal google :)
  • ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    Mr Cool,

It has not yet been determined that Morales-Soriano is an illegal alien. That's not to say that's he's legal, either.

quote:Court records show that Morales-Soriano has lived in Maryland for about a year, was born in Mexico and worked as a landscaper. Howard County police and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials began investigating his immigration status yesterday.

Here's a link:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/howard/bal-te.ho.fatal29nov29,0,5156922.story?coll=bal-home-headlines
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    Was reported on the Oreilly factor, the guy IS ILLEGAL!

Poor America... [:(][:(][:(]

I hope they gut the MFR!!!!!
  • warriorsfanwarriorsfan Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr Cool
    that article doesnt mention he is an illega alien because they are biased. however, a few other news orginizations reported he was illegal.

I've seen plenty of other articles about illegal alien criminals that never backed away from mentioning their illegal immigrant status. Case in point, that illegal who dragged his wife to death behind a pickup truck. Every article I read on the incident mentioned that the murderer was an illegal immigrant. Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, like EMM said, immigration officials were still investigating his status when that article was written.