I think I should have been a rock star.

eboydelleboydell Member Posts: 10,988
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
If I was a rock star, it would not be too hard to get Taylor Swift. Yeap! I took the wrong path...[:(]

Comments

• The artist formerly known as DanoThe artist formerly known as Dano Member Posts: 29,215
    edited November -1
    Never been a rock star, nor have I played one on tv.

I did stay in a nice hotel once, and rumor was, one was staying in a room down the hall.
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    I think it was a rap star that scr^^ed her.[;)]

Pretty sure I saw it on tv last year.

You should have been a rap star.
  • eboydelleboydell Member Posts: 10,988
    edited November -1
    Rap Star!!!
    That means I would be a Colored person...no way![:0]
  • striperbwarestriperbware Member Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rock star is statistically the most dangerous occupation in the world, when calculated by death rate per hour worked. The drugs and fast cars usually do them in, but if you don't mind livin' fast and dying young it is not a bad choice.
  • The artist formerly known as DanoThe artist formerly known as Dano Member Posts: 29,215
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by striperbware
    Rock star is statistically the most dangerous occupation in the world, when calculated by death rate per hour worked. The drugs and fast cars usually do them in, but if you don't mind livin' fast and dying young it is not a bad choice.

Don't forget the loud music and loss of hearing......[xx(]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dano

Don't forget the loud music and loss of hearing......[xx(]

Most of them wear hearing protection anymore.
  • eboydelleboydell Member Posts: 10,988
    edited November -1
    quote:Rock star is statistically the most dangerous occupation in the world, when calculated by death rate per hour worked. The drugs and fast cars usually do them in, but if you don't mind livin' fast and dying young it is not a bad choice.

Hell, that Southeast Asia tour was a lot like that without the girls. I don't count gook girls...I never touched them, and that is the God's truth! But there was that high "death rate" you were telling me about. No fast cars either! You could dress informally...most of the time.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1

not to mention the occasional airplane crash[:(]
  • wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eboydell
    Rap Star!!!
    That means I would be a Colored person...no way![:0]
    But you would have got your chance to bang Taylor Swift. Sorry Earl she likes them dark. She is even doing a rap song with some rapper (d train or some ridiculous name like that.) Saw a preview of it on CMT, made me sick, I HATE rap, I won't watch CMT again.
  • CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eboydell
    If I was a rock star, it would not be too hard to get Taylor Swift. Yeap! I took the wrong path...[:(]

Still doesn't help your fugliness.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.