In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

narrowing search

roysharoysha Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
How does one narrow the search for items on the auction site?
If I search for Remington Model 37, for example, I get what I'm searching for PLUS a BUNCH of, as far as I can tell, totally unrelated listings, ie: Winchester Model 12, Christensen Arms 6.5 Creedmoor, S&W M&P Magpul, etc.
I really don't know how to narrow the search any closer Remington Model 37.

Comments

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To the right of the green search box, click on advanced, then select what catagories you're interested in.
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I clicked firearm, then rifles, then bolt action rifle. Once in the bolt action screen I selected Remington off of the list. Once in Remington I typed in 37 in the search space and hit enter.

It brought me to the above list.
  • Options
    roysharoysha Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5
    I clicked firearm, then rifles, then bolt action rifle. Once in the bolt action screen I selected Remington off of the list. Once in Remington I typed in 37 in the search space and hit enter.

Just what I was looking for. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by roysha
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5

Just what I was looking for. Thank you.

Your welcome. If it is a search you will make often I suggest saving it in your "saved searches". Once you save it you can find this feature on your "my GunBroker" screen. I've found it very useful.