In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

how did you celebrate March for life Saturday

rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
me? I went to an auction in clayton Ga and bought a 12 gauge pump, Ruger P95DC, Sig 716 (AR 10), and a like new Colt Python, 6 inch in nickel. [;)]

met up with the owner of RPB industries and AR John for a jolly good time.

then we had BBQ at Oinkers and came home. great day all around.

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,549 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    talked to the TV a lot ( Ok yelled [:0][:0][B)] ).. I know they could not hear me but made me feel better [}:)][}:)][}:)]
    and had thought's of how good it would feel to confront a lot of the dumb * sheeple protesters with real info on firearms

Oh I did buy a Timney trigger for my ar10 308 found one on another site made a offer saved about a hundred + bucks ,
    its a timney trigger for the 308 platform just a bit heavier than a 5.56 version
    and a bought few more gun goodies [^][^][^]
    changed out the stock on a 5.56 rife to one with a adjustable cheek riser to get more level with the scope .
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,346 ******
    edited November -1
    I attended one of the busiest gun shows near my home town. [:)]

Attendance was WAY up, mucsamere than usual![8D]
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of our Council people attended the March for Life in DC...she once remarked that our Police Dept should buy Toyota Prius for patrol cars. [V]
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pro 2A rally on Monday. Then 1000 rounds spent at the range this week. I think 1/2 went down range with a "f-them" chaser.
    FTL/FTG/FTM
  • Options
    grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ran through just over 250 rounds of ammo at my neighbor's range, including launching some golf balls with my AR15, and popping some Tannerite in prescription bottles.
  • Options
    ltcdotyltcdoty Member Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Helped teach a 4H Shooting Sports class for twenty-five youngsters age
    twelve to eighteen..up here in New York State.

I was floored to find out that New York State ranks third behind I believe Texas and Oklahoma in 4H Shooting Sports participation...

Of course I'm talking about upstate New York[:)]
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    went to a gun show with pop[:)]
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I worked 12 hours in the ER. No one died so I guess I contributed to someone's cause.