In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

range report (pic)

fizzerfizzer Member Posts: 748 ✭✭
edited August 2007 in General Discussion
ok, this is about my new glock 23(40 cal) that i picked up at the gun show this past weekend. i got it to replace the s&w m&p40 that i already had to send back to the manufacturer for repairs.(different topic). i fired 200 rounds, both 155gr and 180gr.i must say right from the first shot it was a much better feeling than the s&w. the recoil was very managable, i seemed to prefer the 180gr a little more. the barrel length is app 1/4 in. more than the s&w, so i had no problem putting holes in the paper. i did however notice that most of my shots pulled slightly to the left. i do not think it was the sights being off, but my less than perfect trigger control.[:I] when i actually concentrated and took the time between shots the aim was true. one of the good things about the glock is that it fits perfectly into the same holster as the s&w. now you may ask what i am going to do with the s&w when i get it back? i will probably list it here on GB, at a substantial discount. ok,ok...i teased about a picture so here it is. this is 10 shots to the chest and 10 to the head at 15 yards/45ft. this was done toward the end of time.

[img][/img]P1010016.jpg

Comments