In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Six wounded at Chicago party

horatiohoratio Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
edited December 2006 in General Discussion
CHICAGO - Two masked gunman wounded six people at a party early Sunday in a house on the South Side, and two of the victims were in serious condition, police said.

About 100 people were attending the party in a house in the city's Grand Crossing neighborhood when the gunmen kicked down a door and fired, police spokeswoman Monique Bond said.

No one had been arrested, she said.

"The difficulty herein lies that we don't have a description of the offenders because they were masked," Bond said.

Police also didn't know if the shooters were targeting specific victims or if they fired randomly.

The six victims, all men, were taken to hospitals. Two were listed in serious conditions and the other four victims were stable, Bond said.

Question. Do you assume as I do what ethnicity these people are???
Is it predjudice or experience.
We must be PC about these things you know.

Comments

• Options
    ScharfSchutzeScharfSchutze Member Posts: 803 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Probably a pissed off neighbor... he could of just asked them to turn the music down [|)]

Really though... whats wrong with people these days
    Was anything stolen or was it just a random shooting?
    an act of terror.... or just for kicks....

TO me this sounds like something a couple stupid white kids would do...
    quote:Question. Do you assume as I do what ethnicity these people are???
    Is it predjudice or experience.
    We must be PC about these things you know.

(I'm white By the way) Doesn't seem typical of Black criminals to pull something like this... unless it was a gang attack?

We shall see though, I'm sure it will be on the news.
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    How could this have happened? Guns are illegal in Chicago so there should be no crime whatsoever. (please note dripping sarcasm)
  • Options
    JackBwrJackBwr Member Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lowrider
    How could this have happened? Guns are illegal in Chicago so there should be no crime whatsoever. (please note dripping sarcasm)

[:0] I'm as shocked as you! Guns are banned in Chicago!
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    Sounds like the work of Leroy Brown ... and his ".32 gun!" [:D]
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by vess1
    quote:Originally posted by Lowrider

[:0] I'm as shocked as you! Guns are banned in Chicago!

I guess they need to sue all the gun dealers in the states surrounding Chicago since its their fault, they have been supplying guns to the minorities and others![:(][:(][:(] That will stop this bad behavior![:o)][:o)]
  • Options
    SperrySperry Member Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    79th and Woodland. Rundown neighborhood. 5:30 am. 100 people in that littl'sht'house?
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-061231shooting-story,1,765970.story?coll=chi-news-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true

Bloody Sunday of 1920 was a day of violence in Dublin on November 21, 1920, during the Irish War of Independence (1919-1921), which led to the deaths of more than 30 people.
    The day began with the assassination of 14 British agents or their informants by the Irish Republican Army. Later that afternoon, British forces opened fire on the crowd at a Gaelic football match in Croke Park in north Dublin, causing the deaths of 14 civilians. That same evening there were scattered shootings in the city streets, and three Irish prisoners in Dublin Castle were killed by their British captors under suspicious circumstances.