In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Clouder, hope all goes well.

BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
quote:Originally posted by whiteclouder
I went shooting early this month and we usually shoot thousands of rounds. I went to my doctor for a check of my little chest implant device and he told me EXACTLY how many shots I took and said I'd better knock it of or it would me. So, I guess I'm done with it for good. Anyone want to buy a nice collection?

Clouder..
Sorry to read this. I hope you are around for a long time to come. I truly enjoy reading your banter. I will be retiring to the Four Corners area in Colorado. What part of the country are you located. He Dog is down in Owl-Buck-Turkey and he is now retired. When possible we get together for lunch on my trips west. FYI - I have always wanted to start a thread that lists the people you would like to sit across the poker table from and you are one of them. Take care of yourself and follow what your doctor tells you.

Comments

• searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    Tough hit, Clouder. Do whatever you have to do to stay above dirt.
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Air guns???
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll trade the rifle shooting for a few more years of looking down at the daisies. I can always shoot a pistol so I can still go out and not feel like a lump.

Meeting guys I've met on the forum has been a lot of fun over the years and I've met a lot of you. I hope to meet more as I travel around with my book. Bozeman, MT; Salt Lake City; Bend, Portland and Newport Beach, OR are coming up soon. I'll get into most western states before I'm done and then we'll start all over with another book. Lots of opportunity to share a schnapps or a coffee with some of you.

Clouder..
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll trade the rifle shooting for a few more years of looking down at the daisies. I can always shoot a pistol so I can still go out and not feel like a lump.

Meeting guys I've met on the forum has been a lot of fun over the years and I've met a lot of you. I hope to meet more as I travel around with my book. Bozeman, MT; Salt Lake City; Bend, Portland and Newport Beach, OR are coming up soon. I'll get into most western states before I'm done and then we'll start all over with another book. Lots of opportunity to share a schnapps or a coffee with some of you.

Clouder..

Well what I want to know is WHEN are you coming to LOCUST FORK!???
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Get U a "SLED" man... U can still shoot!!
  • HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    Clouder - Ya Coming to Washington?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HandLoad
    Clouder - Ya Coming to Washington?

No doubt.

Clouder..
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork

Clouder..

Well what I want to know is WHEN are you coming to LOCUST FORK!???

That part of the country has always pulled me, Kasey. Don't tell anyone, but I love the south.

Clouder..
    edited November -1
    I'm getting clobbered by e-mails from you guys. Sounds like my cardiologist is a little critical. I'll ask a second opinion ( or three)about shooting and defibrilators and pacemakers. I truly appreciate your good thoughts.

Clouder..
  • HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    Would like to meet ya, and share a cuppa!
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    I'm getting clobbered by e-mails from you guys. Sounds like my cardiologist is a little critical. I'll ask a second opinion ( or three)about shooting and defibrilators and pacemakers. I truly appreciate your good thoughts.

Clouder..

Do know mine had a fit when I went shooting 3 months after my By-pass. Tried to tell him most was shooting my 45's.