In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Please read the replies

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
edited November 2015 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    I remember this incident. If you watch the video you can clearly see the boy reaching into his waistband as if to draw a gun right as the cops rolled up on him. Justified shoot IMO. The police were called there because he was pointing a gun at people in the park.
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That was bad for both the officer and the kid. I remember watching the video and thinking the cop had no choice but to defend himself. Just very sad that it was a 12 year old kid. He was so young and had his whole life ahead of him and now the officers life is ruined also. All for one bad decision by this child. Remember, we are talking about a 12 year old, not an adult. Hope the officer gets the counseling he needs and has somewhat of a normal life. He will carry that guilt, even though it was not his fault, for the rest of his life. Oakie
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oops I posted on it, but hey I only used one cussword! [8D]
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Big Sky Redneck
    Oops I posted on it, but hey I only used one cussword! [8D]

hope it wasn't me you were cussing out.[8D]