In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

1/8" Micro Die Grinder, $8.99 (Harbor Freight)

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited February 2008 in General Discussion
Harbor Freight has their 56,000 RPM 1/8" collet Micro Air Die Grinder on sale for $8.99 (regularly $29.99) until 02/06/08. Here is a link to the coupon,

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html/emails/5/RetailB/Images/1.jpg

Comments

• MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good luck on them actually having it in stock. 90% of the crap in their flyers isn't in stock. Thats why it is so cheap!

Merc
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mercury
    Good luck on them actually having it in stock. 90% of the crap in their flyers isn't in stock. Thats why it is so cheap!

Merc

The one in Irving, Texas has always had what was on sale, and if not, he'll get it in and sell it to you for the sale price even though they say no rain checks.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dheffley
    quote:Originally posted by Mercury

Merc

The one in Irving, Texas has always had what was on sale, and if not, he'll get it in and sell it to you for the sale price even though they say no rain checks.

same in stl. they got it everything, it's inexpensive because it's cheaply made, the last ohm meter i bought is off 1/10th-1ohm, but overall they have a fair product
  • 180A180A Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They usually keep these grinders in stock.

One thing I have noticed about their air tools is they don't have much torque....this one may be the exception.
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 180A
    They usually keep these grinders in stock.

One thing I have noticed about their air tools is they don't have much torque....this one may be the exception.

Yeah, there economically priced impact wrench is low torque.
    I've heard good things about the "Earthquake", the higher priced impact from my dad and a local mechanic friend.