In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

One more junk photo

CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
DSC01203.jpg

No it's not "junk".

I don't know about you guys, but I love a photo like this of another person's stuff. It's fascinating to me to look over the picture and notice the details, like a bumper guard made out of railroad rails.

The glory is in the details and I thought it would make an interesting photo... to bad the truck behind it to it didn't photo well. I couldn't get a good angle.

Yes, those wheels are sitting off the ground and there is also a second set of 4 wheels.

DSC01204.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    What does that red auger go to?
    I have 2 exactly like it and don't know what they are for.
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's a courting buggy. Narrow seat so you and your date would have to sit close together. If it were a doctor's buggy, it would have a bigger trunk on the back of it.

Got Guns?
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MVP

That is auger flighting, not an auger MVP. Useless unless you have an auger tube to put it in.
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MVP

By the looks of the fresh paint, neither did my dad. There are several augers and flighting, more than just bin sweeps. Heck, there are bin sweeps that don't go in any of the bins up in that corner.

Now is Obama is looking for a screw, I would recommend he find an older worn out one. The edges of the flighting get razer sharp.