In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Off to do a ghost hunt

gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Friends of ours do that show Ghost hunts. They are doing a ghost hunt up near Jacksonville fla. in a little town called Green Cove
Springs. We have been invited to attend free of charge with rooms and meals so since it is close we are going. It should be interesting since I don't believe in the paranormal but I do like these friends of ours. They always come down in the winter and spend a month with us for R&R. Wish me luck that I don't get molested by a ghost.

Comments

• Options
    BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please send an update. Especially if you run into any GB forum members that are no longer posting!

Sounds like an interesting day.
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,455 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maybe that what was wrong with the vac-con truck I had it was haunted they're made in Green Cove
  • Options
    cranky2cranky2 Member Posts: 3,236 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you get molested by a ghost will you know it?
  • Options
    NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    if a ghost farts can it be heard[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    Sounds like fun. Do you get to wear one of those Ghost-Buster suits?
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think it is cool. I loved the ghost tour in Saint Augustine Florida. That was a blast even though it was fake. I do believe in the paranormal, as I have seen it for myself. Donna's deceased mother has appeared in our home to all three of us. My son was talking to her when he was two. We heard him talking to someone and went into his room. He said that his grandmother came into his room to check on him and show him her little lamb. She use to raise them. I never knew Donna's mom, as she died before we meet. You can always tell when she is in our home because you can smell her perfume that she use to wear. She has appeared to me three times. Oakie
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you believe in God and the devil and the after life then you believe in ghost.
  • Options
    SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Sounds like fun! I'd love to do something like that.