In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Think they notice?

SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Or better yet, think he cares?[:D][:D]



jxgbf42p.jpg

Comments

  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 21,714 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    our cats run and hang around the chickens and ducks even the baby chicks go unharmed , but any young rabbit or wild bird or even a baby bird(s) a storm knocks out of the trees is dinner [:0]
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Yep,he's the same. Rabbits and squirrels are on the menu. He's cool with a couple of them hanging out with him but when 4-5 get to close he'll book. Don't appreciate the feeling of being ganged up on.[:D]
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like my recently deceased cat. Well recently 2 years ago.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 23,185 ******
    edited November -1
    My Golden Retriever will lie down and let the chickens walk on him.
    I told him ?Some bird dog you are!?
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 53,544 ******
    edited November -1
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    LMAO. Golden's are such awesome dogs.


    quote:Originally posted by jimdeere
    My Golden Retriever will lie down and let the chickens walk on him.
    I told him ?Some bird dog you are!?
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 30,837 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SG
    LMAO. Golden's are such awesome dogs.


    quote:Originally posted by jimdeere
    My Golden Retriever will lie down and let the chickens walk on him.
    I told him ?Some bird dog you are!?




    My golden was barking at something in the front yard. I saw he was about 15' from a cat that had jumped up on top of the fence around the front yard. He was doing his "big scary" bark......but that cat wasn't falling for it. It jumped down INTO the fence, just down onto the ground. Jack took off like he had been hit by lightning. I've never seen him go that fast. It was hilarious.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at [email protected]
  • grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I lived in town, my neighbor had a Japanese Akita named Kooma (sp) that weighed over 100 lbs. A cat was crossing our yard when I opened the door. It spooked the cat, and it jumped up and over our 6 foot privacy fence, and landed on top of Kooma. When my neighbor got home the cat was scattered ALL over the dog's pen. Made one heck of a mess, and I promised myself I would never surprise Kooma!
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D]

    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork
    quote:Originally posted by SG
    LMAO. Golden's are such awesome dogs.


    quote:Originally posted by jimdeere
    My Golden Retriever will lie down and let the chickens walk on him.
    I told him ?Some bird dog you are!?




    My golden was barking at something in the front yard. I saw he was about 15' from a cat that had jumped up on top of the fence around the front yard. He was doing his "big scary" bark......but that cat wasn't falling for it. It jumped down INTO the fence, just down onto the ground. Jack took off like he had been hit by lightning. I've never seen him go that fast. It was hilarious.
Sign In or Register to comment.