In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

PRICEY

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
just watched the only Armscor RIA XT-22 Magnum i have seen anywhere on internet sell for $1000.......glad my dealer got me the ONLY one his distributor had a month ago.....just called and thanked him again

Comments

• droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What's the difference between the SP and XT?
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    What's the difference between the SP and XT?

Evidently cash
  • MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dealer wholesale is $443 on them ..
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    MFI the Gasser Kufstein action looks similar to a Flobert Warnant style .. i have one in the shop for birdshot
  • MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have any ideas on what this thing is worth ? Any information etc ? My camera is F"ed up so the pics are dark..

quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    MFI the Gasser Kufstein action looks similar to a Flobert Warnant style .. i have one in the shop for birdshot
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    flobert were generally Belgium , maybe French econo rifles or parlor guns most inexpensive ...remington, warnant, or ??? style action have seen several parlor rifles long barrels with the shell in the last inches of the barrel with a looong firing pin..twist it to side to load and unload...like maybe a BB cap or primer to target across the room..no info on your brand..
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    MFI- Johann Gasser was a very prolific gun making business in Austria. Nice rifle- as said, action meant for Flobert type ammo (think BB cap)

As far as value, whatever it will bring. Typically around seven fifty or so.