In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Border Help

xstuntmanxstuntman Member Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2006 in General Discussion
I found this on the internet. www.ranchrescue.com
If I were already retired with time to spare i'd volunteer. I've no affiliation BTW, just a healthy interest in the narco-terrorism along our southern border.

Texas Mike

Comments

• xstuntmanxstuntman Member Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw a Muslim extremist fall into the Rio Grande River this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying.
    Right next to him was an illegal Hispanic who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs strapped to his back. If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown.

Being a responsible citizen, I IMMEDIATELY informed the El Paso County Sheriff's Office and also Homeland Security. It is now 4pm and they STILL haven't responded. I'm beginning to think I may have wasted two stamps.
  • leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Interesting site. I noticed they have alot of intermediate cartridge based semiauto's. With most of the terrain I see, I'd probably rather have a precision long range high power rifle too. I bet a nice elcan thermal scope on top of a .50bmg would be great for night time too :)
  • zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the site! I'll be passing
    it along to friends! We are about
    20 miles from the border.
    BEST1.jpg
  • lazeruslazerus Member Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WWIII began on 9-11-2001;
    If not before, this will be a very long war. It will be fought around the world in small scirmishes, and hit and run attacks. The United States Of America will loose this war incramentally. There is nothing we can do to stop it. We can only go down fighting.
    I own a small piece of property in southern New Mexico, in a few years after my wife and parents have passed away I will be going to New Mexico to join the fight and die with honor.
    This has been a secret intention of mine since I recognized the comeing of events 25 years ago and bought the property in New Mexico. Im beginning to think things are getting worse faster than I imagined, but I will stick to the feeble plan that I have and do my best.