In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

hsracer201

MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
edited October 2005 in General Discussion
Where did you get the passenger seat cover.
I have the exact same year/model bike. When I bought mine new it didnt't come with the cover. Is yours factory or after market?

100_0495.jpg

ALL AMERICAN INFIDEL

Comments

• Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hi there. i didn't see your question earlier or i would have responded for sure. i got it from oneida suzuki. or oneidasuzuki.com i caught it on sale and it was only around $70 i think. you HAVE to check out the bike forum i'm on. its sv1000.zyns.com i go by the same name there too. its a great site with a bunch of great guys. take it easy.

good choice of bikes, btw

EDIT: here is the link to the cowl

http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=17585&cat=0&page=2

EDIT AGAIN: they have an auto message that is messing up that link. go to www.oneidasuzuki.com and run a search for sv1000s and i found it on page 2, still on sale for $69.99.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info and I will check out the SZ sight.[8D]
    Thanks

ALL AMERICAN INFIDEL
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Pic of mine. The grab bar and seat need to go LOL
    sv.jpg

ALL AMERICAN INFIDEL
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yikes....the rear fender has to go too. hotbodies.com has some nice undertails, that's where mine is from. definitely check out the site, it has links, reviews, pics, etc of every mod you could ever think about making. pull the snorkle out of the air box the next chance you get, it will run a lot better.

i need to take some newer pictures, that's what it looked like the day i brought it home. its changed a bit since then.

overall, how do you like it?

***____________________________________________
    39 and counting.... deer that is.......***