In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Michelle shops at target?

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/michelle-obama-at-target-first-lady-tries-to-get-out-of-white-house-bubble/2011/09/30/gIQArMSJAL_story.html

What a shame...Our Beautiful first lady is forced to reduce her personal budget because so many people are not willing to indulge our dear leaders wife...
We really have become so ungrateful. I can't imagine any other world leaders wife being so unappreciated and being reduced to shop with the commoners. I mean really; can you imagine Marie Antoinette having to shop at Walmart or Princess Diana going to Ross for clothes? Did Amelda Marcos buy her shoes at K-Mart?

Comments

• Options
    tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...Typical photo op. News said that secret service arrived at the store an hour before her "impromptu" shopping trip.
  • Options
    HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    Yeah, that is where she buys her Lobster Thermidor, Caviar, and $42,000 Diamond Bracelets, isn't it? Isn't that where you buy yours?
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,685 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder how much it cost the taxpayers to get pictures of yet another middle aged, fat housewife shopping at Target?
  • Options
    MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
  • Options
    dlrjjdlrjj Member Posts: 5,528 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/michelle-obama-at-target-first-lady-tries-to-get-out-of-white-house-bubble/2011/09/30/gIQArMSJAL_story.html

What a shame...Our Beautiful first lady is forced to reduce her personal budget because so many people are not willing to indulge our dear leaders wife...
    We really have become so ungrateful. I can't imagine any other world leaders wife being so unappreciated and being reduced to shop with the commoners. I mean really; can you imagine Marie Antoinette having to shop at Walmart or Princess Diana going to Ross for clothes? Did Amelda Marcos buy her shoes at K-Mart?
    Nah, it just shows that she's just really one of the little people.

Did I forget the green font?
    Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is an art form.
  • Options
    LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:"I would love, and so would the president, to be able to walk up and down the Mall, not at night but in the middle of the day, when there are millions of people there, and experience it in the way that you're used to experiencing it,"

I believe a lot of us are hoping she can experience that as quickly as possible.
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What about her liquor binges and her budget busting wardrobe?
  • Options
    LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do they have a "People of Target" site?
  • Options
    Horney toadHorney toad Member Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Target reportedly stocking up on "Big Booty" sizes.[8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan
    quote:"I would love, and so would the president, to be able to walk up and down the Mall, not at night but in the middle of the day, when there are millions of people there, and experience it in the way that you're used to experiencing it,"

I believe a lot of us are hoping she can experience that as quickly as possible.
    She's been there, what, three years, and she can't remember?

Does she really think we are that stupid?

OK, most are.

Perhaps she never knew, since BHO is clearly one of those who are selected, but she should at least shut up about it.
  • Options
    john wjohn w Member Posts: 4,104
    edited November -1
    And she looked as always like a bag women who shops at goodwill, EVEN for affairs of state she dresses like crap![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by john w
    And she looked as always like a bag women who shops at goodwill, EVEN for affairs of state she dresses like crap![:D]
    No, No, No!

Muscle flexing among 40+ women is sexy, and that's what we want in our leaders, it shows strength in leadership.

Can we just get some WWF women to lead us?

Ask LT, he'll know for sure, and none dare dispute his knowledge.