In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

International sale fell thru @ that other place

Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
edited March 2006 in General Discussion
I'm sure some of you remember I ventured into the nutty world that is Fleabay with a used device related to female reproctive health.

Nobody bid the first run. Someone emailed and said they missed out on bidding due to computer trouble, so I relisted for them.

It got bids from 3 or 4 the second time around. Someone from Australia with no rating won. I asked them to give me a day or two to figure out how to ship internationally, but they withdrew their registration from the site.

I did a second chance to someone in Wisconsin. They paid. I shipped. 72 hours after the item shipped they sent an email, "Item did not arrive, reply by tomorrow or I'll cancel the money order."

I tracked it, sent them the info and a picture of the USPS receipts.

[sigh] Ain't the information superhighway wonderful?
I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly

Comments

• dlrjjdlrjj Member Posts: 5,528 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now see, you don't have near that much trouble with guns. It just all those sex toys you want to play with that get you in trouble. Next time, don't ship them in clear plastic wrap and I bet the post office will send them right through instead of keeping them for "inspection".[;)][:D]
    Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is an art form.