In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

OFF

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited December 2006 in General Discussion
To the range for the WWII day,, bought myself a AMT .22 Magnum Auto Mag yesterday, gonna try it out.. Gonna shoot a few rounds of trap, and enjoy some good BBQ.. Ya all have a nice Day, Ya Hear???

"when you see the enemy, you attack and shoot him down, anything less is just bull shi*
Baron Von Richthofen (RED BARON)

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gifmittelgr124.gif

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    To the range for the day..Have fun..[:D]
    edited November -1
    To the range for a morning of Skeet shooting, then an afternoon well spent with my 4-H young'ins. Gotta get em ready for the State match in March..

Wish you were here..[:D]
    edited November -1
    To a funeral. Should be fun, seeing as how I don't much like my extended family. Reckon I'll just behave and carry the casket. But if y'all see on the news "NC man beats family with chair at funeral", you'll know where I'm at.

Btw, I hate ties.
    edited November -1
    Its off to the Gun Show, 1st time setting up at this one, probably dump some junk and bring home some new junk..[:D][:D]

Wish you were here..[:o)]
  • guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me, too! Just getting a late start.
  • kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm going too this afternoon ... rain or shine!
    (crap ... I just checked the weather channel ... expecting "snow-showers" by noon)

Oh well ... we have a covered area too [8D]

(edit)
    Crap! Snow blowing from the north 15mph; range faces the north ... maybe tomorrow.
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love it, Just walk out the house and shoot all I want. Advantages of being in the country.[:)]
  • catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sarge_3ad
    I love it, Just walk out the house and shoot all I want. Advantages of being in the country.[:)]

Are you saying I shouldn't be doing that since I live in a city?