In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

1000 + POST GIVEAWAY WINNER!

BHAVINBHAVIN Member Posts: 3,490 ✭✭
edited July 2007 in General Discussion
Well, my wife pointed out today that I have over 1000 posts. It only took me 3 1/2 years to do it. So it is time for the giveaway.

This is a package of items for the AR15. If you don't have an AR15 you should. This is a one shot deal the winner gets it all.

Thanks for posting the pics for me MVP you can see the items up below in MVP's post. The drawing will take place on Sunday the 15th of July and the winner will be drwan by my wife out of my boonie hat.

Here is the list of items in the package.

1. A new 30rd USGI mag with green follower.
2. A new 20rd Curved mag with green follower (DPMS factory mag
made by D&H ind).
3. A new Hogue rubber AR15 pistol grip.
4. A new DPMS pistol grip plug (makes the hollow pistol grip into
a storage compartment).
5. 20 10 round USGI stripper clips.
6. USGI stripper clip guide for AR mags.
7. A USGI 4 pocket bandoleer. Holds 3 loaded stripper clips in
each pocket or a 20rd magazine. You can pull the bottom easy pull
stitch and it will hold 30 round mags.
8. Last but not least what every shooter needs a top quality lock
blade pocket knife with pocket clip. It has an amazing damascus
steel design on the blade and is made tough to last the decerning
user for weeks maybe even months!

Well that is the package. Hopefully pictures will be posted soon. Thanks for all the entertainment.

RULES
1. You must have at least 50 posts.
2. If you live in a magazine capacity challenged state and it isn't legal for you to own Hi capacity restricted stamped magazines I am not going to send them to you. I will send the rest of the items. If you have a relative in another state that will hold them for you I will send the whole package to them. To reiterate THE MAGAZINES ARE STAMPED RESTRICTED AND ARE NOT PREBAN MAGS if that matters in your state.

I will pay for shipping.

ALL ENTRIES WERE PUT INTO MY BOONIE HAT AND MY WIFE DREW
TAZZER! TAZZER IS THE WINNER. PLEASE EMAIL ME THROUGH MY PROFILE AND GIVE ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS. CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks to everyone for entering.

Comments