In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BUBBAJOELS PIC

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited October 2005 in General Discussion
: Everythings A Little Bigger In Texas........

Fritch is a little north of Amarillo

Wouldn't want to accidently run accross this little guy in the dark or any other time for that matter. Can you imagine the amount of poison he is packing in those jaws. This snake was found recently south of Fritch, Texas at an old gas plant. It was close to nine feet in length. He was caught at the old Turkey Creek Plant which is located just south of the Alibates Turnoff on Highway 136 south of Fritch. This is just a reminder that these creatures are actually out there.No matter what you believe, sometimes they should get not only prescriptive rights to be there but the full right of way!

snake.jpg

"when you see the enemy, you attack and shoot him down, anything less is just bull shi*
Baron Von Richthofen (RED BARON)

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gifmittelgr124.gif

Comments

• mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WOW!!

On a side note....I haven't thought about Alibates since I was a little kid. Alibates flint quarry is where a lot of the High Plains indians got their flint for points. Bubba Joel.....can you still find arrowheads around there?

Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.
  • Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
    Yes I hear they still find them.. Summers they have classes by the park rangers showing how to make them..

Thanks for resizing the pic..

texas.gifwaco.gif
    "I aspire to inspire before I expire"
    www.texasminutemen.org
  • ChewbacaChewbaca Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DA-YUM!!!

So, now that he's been killed in the panhandle of Texas, does this mean that Hairy won't be posting on the forum anymore? [:o)]

th_israelC3.gif