In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

another mos change!!!

0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
edited July 2003 in General Discussion
ive been a 0311,0321,1371(current reservist), now that i'll be moving
to washington in september,ive change my mos again i have a couple decesions thou fssg,arttilary,or tanks i think i might check out tanks i always thought they were pretty cool and that means no more humps.

standard.jpgPistol-01.gif
SEMPER FI

Comments

• rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    I went in Artillery when I went into the Army. I didn't stay long. Yea the work wasn't all that difficult except humpin' shells off the rack and into the breach but you take a good long look at the long time arty officers and ain't a single one of them can hear worth a damn and they always shout when they talk. I hated that. [:D] But the 155mm towed gun was a lot of fun, I spent many a night wondering how many deer you could bag & tag with one of them puppies. Be the best deer "rifle" in the inventory.

Annoy a liberal by working hard and being happy.

Your life is not my fault.
  • Myra-LouMyra-Lou Member Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ridowns.....could you repeat that again louder I can't hear u
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    HUH??? SPEAK UP, PRIVATE. [:o)]

edited November -1
    I remember my last AT in the reserves, seeing those tanks on the firing line. Awesome! Was thinking to myself, why the heck did I become a mechanic?

Regards,
    190191.gif
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    ARMOR?????

Think about it, not a bed of roses at all. But being a reservist, you wouldnt have to put up with it full time.

I did 21 yrs in ARMOR, but after the first 3 yrs, got smart an became Instructor qualified in many MOSs , 11B4h,11D4h, 55D4h, etc. Did this to get away from the tanks, but held onto the 11D4h as a primary. better promotion chances..

Pepe_stand3.jpg

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
    BIG DOG
    wheelie.gif
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    ARMOR?????

Think about it, not a bed of roses at all. But being a reservist, you wouldnt have to put up with it full time.

I did 21 yrs in ARMOR, but after the first 3 yrs, got smart an became Instructor qualified in many MOSs , 11B4h,11D4h, 55D4h, etc. Did this to get away from the tanks, but held onto the 11D4h as a primary. better promotion chances..

Pepe_stand3.jpg

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
    BIG DOG
    wheelie.gif