In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Libbers say FRUSTRATED On Gun Issues thanks to NRA

footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20090524/US.Obama.Liberals/Cry Libber cry. Stick your finger in your eye[^]They (libbers)say, "Its because of the NRA." THEIR quoteI say, "THANKS NRA." My quote[^]

Comments

• penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by footlong
    http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20090524/US.Obama.Liberals/Cry Libber cry. Stick your finger in your eye[^]They (libbers)say, "Its because of the NRA." THEIR quoteI say, "THANKS NRA." My quote[^]

Dude its time to wake up.... Bush grew the government too...He grew it more than Clinton did but not as much as Obama is doing....

Screw your HEAD ON!!!
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    You MISSED the MSG pt[:(]

PT-You an NRA basher[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]

PT-Methinks you are a BUSHBASHER too[:(!]
    edited November -1
    Republicans stirred public fears about relocating suspected terrorists.

Were you talking about that part? I don't think I missed it...
    edited November -1
    You MISSED the MSG pt[:(]

PT-You an NRA basher[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]

PT-Methinks you are a BUSHBASHER too[:(!]

No an NRA member
    edited November -1
    PT-Read the article again. THEN reread the topic of this thread-thank you
    edited November -1
    O.K. Just did a search on Libbers... It brought up nothing...I'm still gona search though for your defense.
    edited November -1
    I don't think your reading it...
    Copy and pasted.

Also Wednesday, the House voted overwhelmingly to join the Senate in letting people carry loaded guns in national parks and wildlife refuges. More than 100 House Democrats and 174 Republicans voted for the gun measure, which was attached to an Obama-backed bill imposing new restrictions on credit card companies.

The math does not add up...Democrats have control of it all so how could this so called more than 100 House Democrats and (exactly 174 Republicans) whom voted for this crap. measure up?

Dude Reagan told you Government is the problem...So Whats yours?
    edited November -1
    Don't be a right winger dude...

I'm recruiting Americans...

I'd just assume put a wig on myself...
    edited November -1
    PT- There are 435 seats in the HOUSE- 274 voted for the bill to pass.435-274=161 voted against, or abstaned or absent. THE AYEs won. The NAEs lost. Which are you[?] AYE or NAE[?]
    edited November -1
    PT- There are 435 seats in the HOUSE- 274 voted for the bill to pass.435-274=161 voted against, or abstaned or absent. THE AYEs won. The NAEs lost. Which are you[?] AYE or NAE[?]

Dude I'm recruiting Americans Like I said...Get off my case...I don't want any AYES or NAES on my side... They make no cents to me.
    edited November -1
    PT- Here is the botton line. I have survived 3 WARS. VietNam-Desert Storm-The Iraq war. ALL were fought OVER THERE- None HERE. That is the way I like it. These Gun carrying laws like the one passed last week keep us strong.[^]

ps
    Reagen and Perot are RIGHT wingers
    edited November -1
    PT- Here is the botton line. I have survived 3 WARS. VietNam-Desert Storm-The Iraq war. ALL were fought OVER THERE- None HERE. That is the way I like it. These Gun carrying laws like the one passed last week keep us strong.[^]

ps

Yep and I'd hate to hide behind any bush in America now also...

I think your alright, But I'm sticky right now.
    edited November -1
    I thank you for your service to my family footlong.

I could care less about me so long as my family survives...So when I die I owe you an extra gratitude.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Libber may say it was because of the NRA but that is not true (from what I heard on the news).

I forget which one but one of the pro-gun people in congress added it on his own free will with no push from any organization.

But of course since some democrap claims it was because of the NRA the P-O-S organization and it's supporters will step in and take full credit for it to try and make themselves look good to the uninformed![:(][:(!][:(][:(!][:(][:(!]
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by *_r_done
    Libber may say it was because of the NRA but that is not true (from what I heard on the news).

Mebbe that's why you think the way you do; listening to "the news" just keeps the sheeps calm.
  • ontherocksontherocks Member Posts: 58 ✭✭
    edited November -1

ps

Have you ever read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

GOD HELP US!

edit,
    out of curiosity do they make us stronger before or after they subvert the Constitution?
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done

I forget which one but one of the pro-gun people in congress added it on his own free will with no push from any organization.

But of course since some democrap claims it was because of the NRA the P-O-S organization and it's supporters will step in and take full credit for it to try and make themselves look good to the uninformed![:(][:(!][:(][:(!][:(][:(!]

Funny. No one credited the Girl Scouts with pushing it.
  • trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    All this topic prooves is that all sides have to have a "Boogey Man"!
  • MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    They make it sound like representing your district and not your party is a bad thing. What the hell?
  • PanzerSlayer2PanzerSlayer2 Member Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well the intelligent population would say the libbers are frustrating.
    edited November -1
    The NRA "faithful" continue to be, well, "faithful".

The NRA and predatory government, coupled with the "faithful" and the "ignorant" among the citizenry: the perfect unholy-marriage to sell slow infringements and erosions of what used to be a fundamental right.

Just get a lefty-Dem or two to screech something negative about the NRA and the "faithful" are once again bolstered in their beliefs of the NRA being the "staunch defender" of the Second Amendment.

Go figure....
    edited November -1
    It really is as simple and effective as stated above.