In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

W-2

SuburbanNoizeSuburbanNoize Member Posts: 10,142
edited December 2007 in General Discussion
When do W-2's start getting mailed out?

Comments

• Options
    ljwrenchljwrench Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    I think towards the end of January.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I think they have to be mailed out before 1-31.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys, I figure with my much deserved tax check, and all the OT i work, it should pay for my trip to Amsterdam! Any one wanna join me?
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Correct,.....by law they must be postmarked by 1/31/08 at the latest.
    Someone looking for a tax refund?[:0][:D]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    Correct,.....by law they must be postmarked by 1/31/08 at the latest.
    Someone looking for a tax refund?[:0][:D]

ABS-O-LUTELY!
  • Options
    D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SuburbanNoize
    Thanks guys, I figure with my much deserved tax check, and all the OT i work, it should pay for my trip to Amsterdam! Any one wanna join me?

Make sure to get a Royale with cheese while you're there, among other things. Just don't put mayonaise on your fries, yeck!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by drjew

Make sure to get a Royale with cheese while you're there, among other things. Just don't put mayonaise on your fries, yeck!

LOL. i love pulp fiction, one of the top ten best movies ever made.

Im planning on staying at this place called the Brouwer House. It seems to be located in the center of town. Im looking for a place within walking distance of all the things in the DAM. Rembrandt Museum, Heineken brewery, Coffeshops, Red Light District.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I do not have to file as my income is tax free. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Although I do miss getting those return checks.[:(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done
    I do not have to file as my income is tax free. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Although I do miss getting those return checks.[:(]

Both of you guys can "pound sand",.......I have never received a tax refund,..........well, lets make it for at least the last 20 years![xx(][;)]
  • Options
    sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Your not going there for the legal dope are you? [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sarge_3ad

Your not going there for the legal dope are you? [:D]

Not Specifically, Im going for the Anne Frank house, and the Rembrandt Museum, this is the first year in 3 years the whole museum is open to the public, its been under construction for some time now.
  • Options
    Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enjoy that trip SuburbanNoize. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun![:p]

Jon
  • Options
    slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    You don't need your W2, just use your last pay stub, it should have the exact same info as the real W2. If not, big deal, file a correction!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jon0322

Jon

Thanks Jon, it will also be the first time i have ever left the country. Im a little scared/nervous, but excited.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jon0322

Jon

Thanks Jon, it will also be the first time i have ever left the country. Im a little scared/nervous, but excited.

Dave,.......haven't you heard about the roving gangs of homo's in Amsterdam?
    They specifically look for young American males.
    Bring some KY![:D]
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pack the minimum you think you will need, then eliminate half of it. You can launder underwear in the sink and dry on the shower rod. If you are moving no one will see you two days in a row, so you can wear shirts etc. more than once. Keep the luggage as light as possible.

Check your bag and then keep a carry-on or a day pack with you. Keep a spare pair of under drawers and a pair of socks in your carry-on as well as a toothbrush and paste.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    Pack the minimum you think you will need, then eliminate half of it. You can launder underwear in the sink and dry on the shower rod. If you are moving no one will see you two days in a row, so you can wear shirts etc. more than once. Keep the luggage as light as possible.

Check your bag and then keep a carry-on or a day pack with you. Keep a spare pair of under drawers and a pair of socks in your carry-on as well as a toothbrush and paste.

As Cubs put it,......should those be his "special socks"?
  • Options
    matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog

Now heres a post thats just dripping with experience.[:D]

Editted to say I'm waiting on 5 W-2's.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't know about you Marc, but I just hang it out the window for that 'travelin' feeling. The extra socks are for when you get off in Sydney and your bag goes on to Hong Kong.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looking for a couple children to rent for tax deductions ..[:o)][:o)][:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    Looking for a couple children to rent for tax deductions ..[:o)][:o)][:o)]
    I got 2 but you will have to keep em![;)][:D][}:)][:o)]