In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hairy, I recall your posting to me: Politics..

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2008 in General Discussion
I seen your postings and mine was moved to Politics on my C&P's not long ago. You in fact noted it was political in my thread.. Your threads are all Political motivated...

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,378 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where is the mad poofer/mover when you want him?
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    Where is the mad poofer/mover when you want him?

ECC said there are 5 poofers here, they must have the day off.[:0][}:)]
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,378 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Only three poofers listed for GD?
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MT357
    Only three poofers listed for GD?

Two of them are double secret poofers
    [:0][:0]
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    I seen your postings and mine was moved to Politics on my C&P's not long ago. You in fact noted it was political in my thread.. Your threads are all Political motivated...
    Hey, that's not completely true. Some of them are jokes.

Please don't be offended if I mentioned yours was a Political post; I was responding to the usual charge.

Happy New Year.
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Overtly political topics should be posted in the Politics Forum. When they are posted in the General Discussion Forum they are moved to the appropriate location. There are two Moderators (ECC & me) and one Administrator (nunn) who routinely patrol the GDF. The person known as ADMN is actually any one of a number of GB employees running the system and they also moderate but mainly they will delete auction gripes or obviously obscene material.

I know it's hard to believe but all Mods have lives beyond watching the forums so it may take a little time for an errant thread to be discovered. If you see a political thread on the GDF please don't start jumping up and down demanding to know why it hasn't been moved. It will be moved.

It would be appreciated if members took care to post topics in the appropriate forums. You should recognize a political discussion when you post it and put it where it belongs... no pun intended.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:SaxonPig Posted
    It would be appreciated if members took care to post topics in the appropriate forums. You should recognize a political discussion when you post it and put it where it belongs... no pun intended.
    That would be swell, but some of those posters realize that some of us won't even go to Politics Forum, therefore it's just like a buncha skunks peein' in their own nest and they can't stand it so they come over here and wipe this place down with a turd too.
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    That would be swell, but some of those posters realize that some of us won't even go to Politics Forum, therefore it's just like a buncha skunks peein' in their own nest and they can't stand it so they come over here and wipe this place down with a turd too.
    Hey, if it is a problem, DON'T READ THE POSTS. Duh
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HAIRY

Some people comprehend enough to follow the rules. Post them in the proper forums or do not post them at all. Is comprehension another of you failures? Don
  • Options
    Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12

Some people comprehend enough to follow the rules. Post them in the proper forums or do not post them at all. Is comprehension another of you failures? Don

If the administration won't enforce their own rules, some people can do what they want.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rebel_James
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12

If the administration won't enforce their own rules, some people can do what they want.

The post were moved. Just takes the mods time away from bustin me. Don
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At least Saxons consistant[;)]
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And polite.

[:D]
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    iluvgunsiluvguns Member Posts: 5,351
    edited November -1
    quote:And polite.

And now he's resorted to lying! [:D][:o)][:D]
  • Options
    peonpeon Member Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For a second there, I thought Hairy was back. Took a second to double check the dates.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SaxonPig
    And polite.

[:D]

And funny, so I'm told.[:D]