In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Received this email from a Kalifornian today...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Probably not what you might expect:

Dear sir,

I am pleased to see you and others refusing to sell firearms to Kalifornia. I'm born, raised, and unfortunately still a resident of this state. To the point, it is highly unlikely that Kalifornia will ever see its gun rights again. Us rural folk are out voted by the libbys in/from the major cities and as more jobs/opportunity reside in the cities, more and more rural young adults are seeking employment there and hence brainwashed with liberal bombardment.

The gun owners of this state need something major to unify them and like-minded individuals to great action. What that is I know not. Still, the constant reminder by those of you out of staters is a good, solid reminder that our rights in this republik of KA have and continue to diminish.

Thank you for being true to the Constitution. Nice gun, too.

Brent

Due to the vast number of Anti-Second Amendment Laws in California, we no longer sell to CA residents. It's time for CA residents to stand up and demand their RIGHTS back. As of July, 1st 2008, the CA DOJ requires dealers and wholesalers to jump through a number of hoops to send firearms into their state. We will not participate in this Un-Constitutional regulation. I truly hope the gun owners of CA will stand up and take their state back.until that time, NO SALES TO CA RESIDENTS.

...another red blooded American.[8D]

Comments

• Options
    txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its all your fault I'm sure. I hate it for them, but they choose to live there last time I checked.
  • Options
    Dakota308Dakota308 Member Posts: 4,162
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by txlawdog
    Its all your fault I'm sure. I hate it for them, but they choose to live there last time I checked.

no every other state has there "useless HUMMER" quota filled for residency excpet florida maybe
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You know, as an Illinois state resident, I kind of identify eith him. Heck, they have a CCW their which is denied me in the Communist Republic of Illnoise.........
  • Options
    swampgutswampgut Member Posts: 5,555
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tech141
    You know, as an Illinois state resident, I kind of identify eith him. Heck, they have a CCW their which is denied me in the Communist Republic of Illnoise.........

Yeah, they have it available but try getting one.

It's also only good in the county it was issued.

Last I checked .2% of applications in LA were granted.

Basically, you have to be a Hollywood big-wig to get one.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:Thank you for being true to the Constitution.
    eCC ;
    That right there OUGHT to make up for all the condemnation received by you for your principled stand by the know-nothings here and from Calguns.

One really doesn't NEED a pat on the back to do what is right...but it helps once in awhile.
    Especially when it comes from behind occupied lines.
  • Options
    txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We used to live in Chicago, my dad had to have a FOID (I'm not sure if they called it that back then) to buy my brother and I a bb gun back in the late 70's. He was up there for college and after that, we got the heck back to Texas. I would never live in a place like that again.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,358 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Somebody down there gets it.
  • Options
    jhimcojhimco Member Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Screw Kalifornia! Give it to the illegal Mexicans and tell them to stay out of the rest of our country.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jhimco
    Screw Kalifornia! Give it to the illegal Mexicans and tell them to stay out of the rest of our country.

Isn't that sort of what the Jews have done with the Palestinians? It did not work for the Jews...it won't work for us either. Deport them.