In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Feinstein accuses White House

ZERODINZERODIN Member Posts: 6,338
edited October 2004 in General Discussion
WASHINGTON (AFP) - In a letter to the White House, a leading US Senate Democrat expressed "profound dismay" that the White House allegedly wrote a large portion of Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi's speech to Congress last week.

"I want to express my profound dismay about reports that officials from your administration and your reelection campaign were 'heavily involved' in writing parts of Prime Minister Ayad Allawi's speech," California Senator Dianne Feinstein wrote in a letter to President George W. Bush

(Rest of story follows.)
http://tinyurl.com/6znmn

Comments

• p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Piss up a rope Dianne.

There was a cowhand once who said that Shakespeare was the only poet who wrote like he'd been raised on red meat.
    No man in his right mind will play with a gun. I've seen show-offs doing fancy spins and all that. No real gun-fighter ever did. With a hairtrigger, he'd be likely to blow a hole in his belly. L'Amour

wings2.gif
    Stolen from, and with thanks, to Kiwibird
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Geeez! aren't there any wild animals in california that likes to eat democrats?[}:)]

Delta.gif

Extreme moments of horror should be met with extreme actions of preventive retribution

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my youth the most!
  • tajjntajjn Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Probably not according to Monica they leave a bad taste in your mouth.[}:)]
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Calif. people got rid of a bad Govener, why cant they get rid of a BAD Senator????????????????????????????????????????[:(!][xx(][V][:(!]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    So D(umb)Fenster is all the above and more besides.

The real question is..did this happen ? Just another facet of the character of your little tin God..but Bushbots don't care about character...

Guard well the borders of Iraq..it's important to protect them,after all...You'all go shopping,now...America needs you.
  • James AyersJames Ayers Member Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [8D]I can't believe it. You all spelled California CORRECTLY! Raise the flag.[:D][:D][:D][:D]

On your mark-get set- go away!!
  • Doc FeelgoodDoc Feelgood Member Posts: 542 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That witch needs to get the transmission on her broom repaired and fly away, hopefully to vanish forever. I wouldn't p--s down her throat if her gut was on fire.
  • jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
    edited November -1
    quote:but Bushbots don't care about character...

Listening to a Bushbasher talk about character is akin to listening to Clinton talk about Morals.

JuJu([}:)])
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope this lady accidently shoots herself when showing how deadly assault rifles are.. [}:)][:D]

GWB_logo_100.gifak.jpg01_american_flag.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder

"If the existing assault weapons ban expires, I personally do not believe it will make one whit of difference one way or another . . . So if it doesn't pass, it doesn't pass." Tom Diaz, Senior Policy Analyst, Violence Policy Center (VPC)
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    would be better is swinestein accidently shot another left-wing, anti-gun/citizens rights liberal while exhibiting one of those of so much more deadley "assualt rifles". Then we would have gotten rid of two people who are a waste of air and skin.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Back to the subject:So what if Bush officials wrote large portions of Allawi's speech. That would not mean that they were not Allawi's thoughts, only that they were not his specific words. Speech writers write large portions of most presidents, senators, presidential candidates speeches. They are better writers, particularly in the case of someone who may not have a perfect command of the language. Has Sen. Feinstein written every one of her own speechs?
  • plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    Oh this is shocking??? Boy. The media. My response is "SO what Frankenstein. If you were speaking in Iraq, would you have your California speech writer prepare your speech, or would you get assistance from the Iraqi group you were speaking to? So, what."

I will donate money for repair to her broom's transmission.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    ~Abraham Lincoln
  • ZERODINZERODIN Member Posts: 6,338
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hughbetcha
    Has Sen. Feinstein written every one of her own speechs?

Yes, but she had Satan proofread. [}:)]
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Watch CBS tonignt. Dan Rather has the rough draft.

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • gars320gars320 Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:quote:
    but Bushbots don't care about character...

Listening to a Bushbasher talk about character is akin to listening to Clinton talk about Morals.

Thanks JuJu, I couldn't figure out how to say it politely myself.

Nil Illegitimus Carborundum
  • Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Perhaps we could get Diane, Chuck, Frank, Hillary, Carl, Patrick, Teddy and Barbara all together at one big "congressional" investigation party to determine which of the so called "assault weapons" each of them prefers, and one of them sprays down the room.

Ah crap...just woke up..and it was such a wonderful dream....

As for Mr. Alawi's address to the joint congress, I heard part of it. It was eloquent yet to the point. However, with all the dems complaining about it, only 17 dem senators attended. Seems they are like their candidate...have their minds made up and don't want to be confused with either the facts or the truth.

Rather has a copy of the speech? Has anyone investigated to see if it is a forgery?

John

The original point and click interface was made by Smith & Wesson
    edited November -1
    Just too bad otherwise seemingly intelligent people cannot look in the mirror...

The same words used against and for Clinton..just the other side in power,now...the only exception,of course..the sex.
    Really weird...how folks feel obliged to follow,instead of breathing free,clean air...

Some folks are so desperate to regain their lost manhood after Clinton..that anything will fill the void.Dream your dreams of world empire..."Making the world safe for Democracy". 'ya know...allow the dream of America to vanish into the mist...
  • snuffysgatsnuffysgat Member Posts: 226 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ahem, so does this topic and resultant thread mean that political posts are no longer restricted to the politics forum?

(I sorta hope so-I been thinkin' 'bout branching out)

snuffy

Si vis Pacem,Para Bellum-if you want peace, prepare for war--Thucydides

KAPHAR HUNNU BHANDA MORNU RAMRO CHHAA
    IT IS BETTER TO DIE THAN LIVE A COWARD-the Ghurka motto
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great line Doc. My previous favorite was "I wouldn't give him the sweat off my ba##s if he was dying of thirst".

cbxjeff<P>It's too late for me, save yourself. <br>
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • TheBrassManTheBrassMan Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is a "REPUBLIC" not a Democracy!!!!
    I am so tired of people refering to our government as a Democracy.

Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it state: "Seperation of Church and State".

"Those who beat their guns into plow shares; will plow for those who don't."

"Woo unto you who call good evil and evil good."

62038332.jpgawcountdown.gif
    edited November -1
    TheBrassMan Posted - 10/01/2004 : 9:03:05 PM
    quote: This is a "REPUBLIC" not a Democracy!!!!
    I am so tired of people refering to our government as a Democracy.

precisely,Brassman; Unless and until our 'leaders' understand this,and use the proper terms...I will NOT support them.The use of "Democracy" is deliberate..and has meaning to the Globalists.Unfortunately..most people in America don't know,and don't care..they just want to 'follow a strong leader'..unquestioning,unswerving,and blindly.
  • calamitywoodcalamitywood Member Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so who do you support highball or do you just hate everybody. Are we all just supposed to not vote? Do you think that will help us in or goals? I'm stumped. You hate Bush, you hate Kerry. Is there another realistic answere that can be worked before the election?
    edited November -1
    Not hate,Calamity;

Surely you understand that humans are capable of objective behaviour ?

Reality is sometimes a cold,cruel world....the Libetarian candidate at least has a grasp of the Constitution..and not shy to tell the truth about it.

Wasted vote ? I think not.Never is a vote given with a clear conscious a wasted vote..and the message sent to the "Idiot Magnet" parties would be unmistakeable...if enough folks would just look coldly at the two main candidates...

The gloom and doom postulated by the BushBots..(The sky will fall..eeeekkkk) if Kerry is elected..is a real riot..(believe me,the country WILL survive a Kerry election....)..all in the name of convincing good people to vote for the same old crap....jeeze.They refuse to look at the very real harm done by their man to America..but your kids will hate your guts,as they pay for his errors...
    edited November -1
    I don't think you waste your vote if you vote for whom you believe in. I'm 45 and have never voted in an election. After the last one i promised i would never set on the sidelines again. I actually like Bush not just because he is the lesser of two evils but because I want him for president. That doesn't mean i like every single thing he does but i do like enough of what he does to vote for him. why don't you mail me some of the libertarian stuff which i know nothing about and i will give it a look.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    She is what * is used on (slang).[}:)]

"We become what we habitually do. If we act rightly, we become upright men. If we habitually act wrongly, or weakly, we become weak and corrupt" - *ARISTOTLE*

**Like Grandad used to say--"It'll feel better when it quits hurtin"
    edited November -1
    who are you talking to 496 and what does it mean?
    edited November -1
    http://www.lp.org/issues/

I don't necessarily agree with all party positions..( [:D] ) imagine THAT !!

However...voting for EITHER major parties absolutely guarantees the futher destruction of that which you ought to hold dear..freedom.

Their stand on immigration I find rather repugnant..but at least they are honest about it..unlike the two major parties...
    edited November -1
    calamitywood,

Sen Feinstein is the who.....you can figure out what * is (may be misspelled?).....when you do, you can guess what it is used on most frequently....when you have all that, you have your answer.

"We become what we habitually do. If we act rightly, we become upright men. If we habitually act wrongly, or weakly, we become weak and corrupt" - *ARISTOTLE*

• MuffinmanMuffinman Member Posts: 418 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How would you like to wake up to her everyday? She has the loudest mouth I have seen, Know I know why God invented Duct Tape[^]

The only reason she has her job is cause Dogs and Cats can vote in her district.

All I can say is thank you lord for the Mute button!
  • ZERODINZERODIN Member Posts: 6,338
    edited November -1
    calamitywood: He's saying she's made it from the B word up to the next place in the alphabet.
    edited November -1
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    What everybody else has said about that witch with a "B". I honestly believe garbage like her are enemies of this country.

Aberdeen.gif
    81st FA BN WWII...Thanks Dad
    U!S!A! ALL THE WAY!!
    edited November -1
    Sometimes my cleverness amazes me. Zerodin, glad you got it[:D][;)][:o)]