In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

new item(pics)

KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
well it was time for a new belt. decided on black leather, long anough to wrap around me(which is a cinsiderable distance.

BELTKNIFE2.jpg

now, you might be asking yourself, why is he advertising a new belt? good question. the answer is this belt has another feature:

BELTKNIFE1.jpg

blades like 2in long and sharp too! not a bad piece of kit for mid 60's shipped. anyway, got it from the bowen knife company(http://www.bowenknife.com/) if your interested in one for you.

nremtpatch.jpgmyoffice.jpgEMT1.jpg

Air goes in and out, blood goes round and round, any variation on this is a bad thing.
Turret mounted machine guns usually work better than lights and sirens

Comments

• Options
    CyclonusCyclonus Member Posts: 2,825
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KEVD18
    well it was time for a new belt. decided on black leather, long anough to wrap around me(which is a cinsiderable distance.

BELTKNIFE2.jpg

now, you might be asking yourself, why is he advertising a new belt? good question. the answer is this belt has another feature:

BELTKNIFE1.jpg

blades like 2in long and sharp too! not a bad piece of kit for mid 60's shipped. anyway, got it from the bowen knife company(http://www.bowenknife.com/) if your interested in one for you.

Air goes in and out, blood goes round and round, any variation on this is a bad thing.

the only question i have for you is how on earth do you put that thing on without stabbing yourself in the gut. [:)]

Revenge is a double edged sword that only kills its wielder
  • Options
    edited November -1
    sorry guess i forgot that pic:

BELTKNIFE3.jpg

bladeslides into a sheath molded into the belt. the whole knife is curved so as not to endanger you while walking and bending etc...

• Options
    Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    I've had that website bookmarked for awhile now and have been meaning to order one when I got the cash, but I also wanted to see what other companies were out there making a similar product. Trouble is I haven't found any, so I will probably end up ordering the same product you have there. Only the double edged version.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited November -1
    mpp: i shopped around a bit myself but this is the best one i could find out there. the d.e. is illegal here so i figured this was best

• Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have been briefed on weapons like that,the one they showed us was similar to yours.Only it had two very short double edged blades that were sharp as razors.Just to make you aware some Officers would consider it a concealed weapon.It would be a Felony which would void your Right to own firearms,I know you dont want that.Most shall issue States have Concealed Carry Handgun written on their permits.Some people are under the impression the permit covers other weapons as well,edged weapons in particular.However thats not the case and alot of people honestly dont know better.Myself I dont mind the good guys haveing diverse weapons for legitimate self defense.But the problem is out there on the road you just dont know who the good guys are.You probably already knew this,just thought I may pass it along,someone may benefit from it.

Best!!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    Not qite the same but one of the guys I work with has a cool belt. It is a tool kit. It looks like a normal double hook belt but it has some hidding goodies. the main buckle has a couple different sized box wrenches, and a bottle opener. The two hook are screwdrives, one phillips and the other a straight. I think is has a couple other little things on it too. It was built by snowboarders for making adj to their equipemnet in the field.

John
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Do your pants fall down when you try and use it?

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rugster
    We have been briefed on weapons like that,the one they showed us was similar to yours.Only it had two very short double edged blades that were sharp as razors.Just to make you aware some Officers would consider it a concealed weapon.It would be a Felony which would void your Right to own firearms,I know you dont want that.Most shall issue States have Concealed Carry Handgun written on their permits.Some people are under the impression the permit covers other weapons as well,edged weapons in particular.However thats not the case and alot of people honestly dont know better.Myself I dont mind the good guys haveing diverse weapons for legitimate self defense.But the problem is out there on the road you just dont know who the good guys are.You probably already knew this,just thought I may pass it along,someone may benefit from it.

Best!!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"

Rugster...what's the best way to get out of trouble should an honest upstanding citizen get caught with something like this?

Eric

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
    VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated