In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Decked Out

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited June 2003 in General Discussion
Here is the Raging Hornet, with the New NCS scope on it. Didnt like the Red Dot much, as at 100 yds the dot covered the complete black of the target. This scope has a 7 MOA lighted reticle, Much Better than the Red dot..

Also below is one BR and I picked up this morning, in our travels..[:D][img][/img]

Taurus-1.jpg

Ruger-1.jpg

The pics are a little grainey, made with a cheap web cam..

Pepe_stand3.jpg

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
BIG DOG
wheelie.gif

Comments

• Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Larry,

May I suggest that you spend a little more on guns........and a lot more on a good quality digital camera so that we may enjoy them more, LOL.

Better yet, why not mail them around to everyone so that we may see them in person. I'll bet you would even get some of them back, haha.

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    A little wear never hurts anything.[:D]

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    My Scanner does a great job on pics, but these guns are just too darn long to fit on it..[:o)]

Pepe_stand3.jpg

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
    BIG DOG
    wheelie.gif