In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2003 in General Discussion
That stupid mini putt game....hole 14...the only hole I cant get...and I hate it....Go into it with a nice 17...come out of it with 31...son of a .......!!!!!!

Sometimes I can par it..but not often....shhhhhhessssssh..I hate that hole..

Cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BR- Go to the computer store and buy the LPGA golf software you will have even more fun!

It's the only way I can play golf without makeing an * out of my self doing the real thing!

hsas157x100.gif
    gun1.gif

God Bless our Troops
    Virtutis-Gloria-Merces
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL 4,14, and 18 all get me.

Woods

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    BR,

I will try to convert that screen shot image to show you how to ace that hole. In simple verbage, I'll try to discribe how to make the shot.

Set the ball as far left and forward as possible. For the shot angle and power, aim the shot about 1/3 of the distance between the center of the ball and the center of the hole, and about 1/4 of the way up the front ramp for power. As the ball goes up the ramp, it will carry much more left than the aim was, and will reduce speed and drop in the hole. Play with it a little, and you will be able to ace it every time.

If I can convert it to an image you can view, I'll send it to you monday. Can you view PDF images?

Measure twice, cut once.
    calipers_open_close_md_wht.gif
    Empty the clip!
    smoking_gun_md_wht.gif
  • Options
    muleymuley Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    BR....as far as hole 14 goes, I always settle for a par. I just place the ball far left in the green box and then place the first dot of the direction dots on the second row of arrows. The ball will run up the hill and stop on top. Then you just putt to the hole on the second shot.
    dheffley.....you have given me another goal....[:D][:D]
    My best score so far is 30 with 8 holes in one......
    muley
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Muley,

My best score is a 23, followed by one 24, and four 25's. Using the method I described, I will ace 14, 95% of the time.

It's addictive, isn't it!

Measure twice, cut once.
    calipers_open_close_md_wht.gif
    Empty the clip!
    smoking_gun_md_wht.gif
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    The game is very addictive...always wanting to better my score...Course it doesnt help when Classic and I are in a "sort of" competition....he will get one hole ahead of me..then I move in front of him..but I havent been able to get past him on this last one...his score is 27...and I cannot get below it...but I will..so help me I will...*LOL

Cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion