In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BlackRoses is now an Advance Member

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited June 2003 in General Discussion
And I'll bet she didn't even notice.[:D]

Welcome to the Old Memebers Club![:p]

Measure twice, cut once.
calipers_open_close_md_wht.gif
Empty the clip!
smoking_gun_md_wht.gif

Comments

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    One of our other members refered to BR as Gun Broker's "first lady" and I think that this is a very good description. On a board that is male dominated BR is not afraid to mix it up with the boys and she knows quite a bit about guns as well as offering up many interesting life experiences and opinions. Quite frankly, all of the ladies who are members of the GB family are head and shoulders above what we might consider to be the "typical" American woman.

Mark T. Christian
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    MC,

Agreed!

Measure twice, cut once.
    Empty the clip!
    smoking_gun_md_wht.gif
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats!! [8D][8D][8D][8D]

hsas157x100.gif
    gun1.gif

God Bless our Troops
    Virtutis-Gloria-Merces
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    dheff....
    Old members club??????????????...old as in the number of posts but in years?...no flippin way love...*LOL...
    And you were right.. I didnt notice....was busy doing research ohhhhhh fudge...forgot I was to look for a part for a Norinco...think thats how its spelled....and there was another one...what the heck was it?...have it written down somewhere...ohhh well...*LOL...
    Marc...I am not GB's first lady...although it is an honor to be thought of as that...but that honor goes to Ms Beast....
    As for mixing it up with the boys...ohh yea....*LOL...that is fun...and I have learned so much from every one here...
    I have to run out and get the paper I wrote the parts on...as Classic is in his robe...shoot...hmmmmmm that robe opens in front...*LOL[}:)]

Cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    BR,

I will leave the "old" in the "old members club" open to interpretation.[:D]

Measure twice, cut once.
    Empty the clip!
    smoking_gun_md_wht.gif
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    All of you "Advanced members" should thank you lucky stars that it's not in age also, haha. We have members who have reached that status in only 6 months.

Now take Muley, Mudge, a few others and myself. We are truly the board's advanced members and it took us more than 6 months to get there. [:D][:D][:D]

Congratulations to Beth and the rest of our advanced members.

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"<br>NRA Certified Firearms Instructor<br>Member: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD.<br> <A HREF="mailto:njretcop@copmail.com">njretcop@copmail.com</A> <P>
  • bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats BR. Do you feel any different?[:D] I agree with Mark-she can mix it up with the best,is very knowledgeable about guns and as I recently found out first-hand-SHE CAN SHOOT!![8D][^]

1)"Give me Liberty or give me death!" 2)"Keep your friends close,your enemies closer." 3)"Just how big'n a boy are ya?"
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree 100% with Mark; the female members of this forum add far more per capita than their numbers would suggest. And while I would disagree with any attempt to designate any of them as being "first" in most any sense, certainly you have made this a far better place than it was before your arrival. Think we all owe Classic a big "Thank you!"
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Icon...Classic get his thanks all the time...*LOL...wooooooo hooooooo ....

I enjoy my time on here, and enjoy helping find stuff for everyone..which by the way has been slow lately...Everyone find what they want now on their own?...*LOL...

bigt7

Got to shoot that Raging hornet of Classics...one of his anniversary presents....ohhhhh wow...I love that thing.....so much fun to shoot...but expensive....but my fav is still his 45...*LOL...

Cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion