In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

L.A. California

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited September 2005 in General Discussion
Just on Fox News.. L.A. has lessoned the requirements for applicants for police jobs,, Former Pot Smokers (its only a recreational drug), and LSD users may now apply.. I guess its cause its hard to find someone out there that isnt a druggie...[:D][:o)][:o)]

"when you see the enemy, you attack and shoot him down, anything less is just bull shi*
Baron Von Richthofen (RED BARON)

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gifmittelgr124.gif

Comments

• Options
    tacking1tacking1 Member Posts: 3,844
    edited November -1
    Glad I live in Mayberry, NC

***Father, Husband, and all around Nice Guy***
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    I think you'd have to be on drugs to want to play zookeeper out there[;)]

Love them Beavers
    info_EB.gif
    3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gifa5_193.gif3dflagsdotcom_israe_2fawm.gif
    Keeping the "Hairy League" in check since 1948
  • Options
    gonzo1510gonzo1510 Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    Just on Fox News.. L.A. has lessoned the requirements for applicants for police jobs,, Former Pot Smokers (its only a recreational drug), and LSD users may now apply.. I guess its cause its hard to find someone out there that isnt a druggie...[:D][:o)][:o)]

"when you see the enemy, you attack and shoot him down, anything less is just bull shi*

That came out a few months ago....
    Do I agree with it ? ...not really since I never felt the need to do drugs. Having said that, if you smoked weed once as a kid and never again, that should not preclude you from being a cop. The LAPD was losing too many otherwise great candidates to smaller agencies becuase they experimented once...

Corinthian-turret.gif"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    It was just on the news here today, Pot?? Maybe,, LSD??? thats another bird>[:D]