In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Meet "The BOY'S"

sheepdipsheepdip Member Posts: 3,124
edited July 2005 in General Discussion
This is Ube and Jackson our miniature schnauzers.
They're brothers and quite a pair.

TheBOYS.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    They're cute, but can they do anything to earn their keep?
  • Options
    stevegsteveg Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    how come the one look like hes going to eat someone
  • Options
    65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I remember right that breed sheds very little or not at all. They also can alert you towards someone even if they are across the street (with rapid succession, high pitched baking). Yes; you will always know when the mail man delivers.

Oh yes, they absolutely hate cats, rodents and jack rabbits for that matter.

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ray B, they keep my blood pressure down and a smile on my face.

"the one looks like he's going to eat someone", that would be Jackson, the Dennis the menace of the two.

No shedding (like hair) and great watch dogs.
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    Those sure arte different then the last dog yof yours you posted a pic of. Small compared to the Giant.

ALL AMERICAN INFIDEL
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Small compared to the Giant".
    Yes !!!

Knightsitting.jpg
  • Options
    rongrong Member Posts: 8,459
    edited November -1
    Geez, he's a big 'un!
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The one on the right looks like it has an attitude [:)] Fine looking dogs..
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice Schnauzers....wonderful breed, no shedding, great watchdogs. We keep our two Schnauzers trimmed short. Didn't want the longer hair and extra maintenance.

Here's Kaiser & Wrigley.
    dog1.jpg
  • Options
    BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
    edited November -1
    They have wonderful personalities. However, they are stubborn little dogs. Mine never comes when I first call him. It usually takes the second or third call to get his attention. I can't believe there are this many miniature schnauzer owners on the board. My dogs name is Hubie pronounced Who-be.

Boomer

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as it is by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed"

. and the antithesis to this philosophy was uttered by Bill Clinton "I smoked it, but I didn't inhale."[V]

NRA Life Member
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    We've got one and he's a great little dog. His real name is Sabastian, but I have been calling him Spazmo for years.

"We become what we habitually do. If we act rightly, we become upright men. If we habitually act wrongly, or weakly, we become weak and corrupt" - *ARISTOTLE*

**Like Grandad used to say--"It'll feel better when it quits hurtin"