In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

?Olivia Newton John? Winner is: BlackRoses

sky_Divesky_Dive Member Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
edited July 2005 in General Discussion
I did not intend this post to a create a confrontation between I and a few misguided members of gunbrokers.com that wanted to go out of there way to question my character based on my music preferences. I do however what to thank those of you that tried to find the DVD that I was looking for. As far as I can see it isn't available yet in the quality that I desire. To show my appreciation for the positive responders I have decided to give the MRE away through a drawing of the names that contributed. Thanks

The Winner is: BlackRoses, email me and I'll get it out to you via USPS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a fan of "Olivia Newton John" and have a VHS tape that I recorded back in 83 of an HBO Concert of hers. This copy is aging and I want a retail DVD version, I've looked and can't find one. I have found other VHS copies for sell, but I want a new DVD. The HBO Concert was Jan. 23, 1983 and was performed in Utah. I will pay for this DVD- I just need a retail source. I don't want a pirated copy.

As a reward I will give an MRE #4 which expires 10/07

mre_4.jpg

There is no approach that can't be salvaged!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M-X Coordinates:
Lat: 35 41 N
Long: 51 25 E

Comments