In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I need to find an FFL in PA

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Who will take in auction purchases for me and hold them till I get home. It makes me sick being over here and missing all these gun deals and no way to buy them. [:(] My next planned trip to the states in in Nov for my elk hunting trip in MT, dealers at home say the guns need to be picked up within 30 days [:(!]

Comments

• Options
    lefty105lefty105 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    On the Gunbroker main page, under "for Buyers" go to "before you bid" and they have an FFL list search that should help you.
  • Options
    NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    I know we have several FFL's on here. See if they will receive them and the ship them to your local dealer when you know you will be home. It will cost you double shipping on the guns but might be an option for you.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    No...you just need to move your redneck butt out here to ID and I'll hold them for you. If they are long guns, I can hold them as long as you want...you can pick them up at your convenience. It's been a long time since I've seen you. I'd be happy to work with you if I can help in any way Lonnie.[:)]