In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Red Green show question?

jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
edited April 2004 in General Discussion
I used to get the Red Green show on KET (Kentucky Educational Television) but have not seen it in a couple of years. I have DirecTV as well so is there a channel on it that is airing it? I used to love that show and really do miss it. Help me find it please!

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
Rita Mae Brown

Comments

• Options
    rediceredice Member Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont think directv has it, unless your getting the local channels with directv. But if it does I would like to know as well,I am almost certain it doesnt think I did a search on my directv tivo once for it.
  • Options
    oldgunneroldgunner Member Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If so, it will be on PBS. If Direct TV carries PBS, you have a chance.

There are no bad guns, only bad people.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Go to http://www.zap2it.com/index...type in your zip...it will provide a tv listings of all shows for all stations in your area....

It also provides listing for Direct tv...I typed in the zip code for Lexington and didnt come up with any results but you may want to check the listings..

And then try www.redgreen.com

You can order all kinds of stuff from the site as well...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion