In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Marc1301

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited January 2008 in General Discussion
I just wanted to let you know!

I just finished mowing the lawn![;)][:D][:o)]

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    How are you feeling today, any better? We will have to try and do the dinner thing with your GF and my wife when she gets back from Tenn. in a couple of weeks. I hope you are feeling better. Its been awhile for ya not feeling good. Gary
    edited November -1
    On the scam thread please go back and take out the words
    G l * r i * u s B * u n t y T * m p l e where you quoted my text. We are avoiding the bad guys finding this thread if they google key words used in the bait. Thanks.
    edited November -1
    Are you busy at work. I got real busy here. The shore is booming again and heating season is here. This was a funny year with ups and downs. I had to lay a guy off for the first time in 17 years. I just brought him back after a three month layoff. I kept my 13 other guys busy but nothing like years past. Hope it stays busy. I dont know how florida is but NJ has a ton of work at the shore and no one to do it. Finding an experinced installer is really hard. You would think in this economy there would be plenty of guys looking to work but thats not the case. Hope all is well with you and your family. John
    edited November -1
    Hey I got the Para rebate check in the mail today.[:)][:)][:)]
    edited November -1
    did you get your survival rifle yet? I may be leaning more toward that 10/22 takedown now.
    edited November -1
    anyone here from him ?

last post 9-6-17 before the hurricane
    edited November -1
    Marc, are these the goggles you said you wanted to see? They gave me a pair when they did the first cataract, but they were in a little zipper bag with the eye drops and other stuff, and nobody mentioned them so I never took them out of the bag.

Today they had a little old Indian lady walk me to the car. I think she's a volunteer. My wife had the car about two or three feet from the door, but the little old Indian lady wouldn't let me out of the building until I put them on. Unfortunately she told my wife to make sure I didn't go outside in the daytime without them. If I do it will surely destroy my eyeball. Again unfortunately, my wife takes the word of anybody who works at a hospital as the word from Mt. Sinai. Makes no difference if it's the Chief of Staff or the guy who empties the bedpans. I guess I'll have to get used to them for a while.

640JamesRKW-Goggles640.jpg
    edited November -1
    Did you get my return e-mail with my corrected address? I'm having trouble with the other one.
    edited November -1
    Hey Marc - Did you make any decision on which AR yet? Just curious.

Jim
    edited November -1
    You have mail and I'm glad to hear your feeling better.
    edited November -1
    Cute kid. [:)]
    edited November -1
    How are the Cheetos holding out or do I have to get EMCS to do a story on them ????[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    You have Mail..
    edited November -1
    Didn't want to hijack the other thread.

Hey Marc1301

I was depoloyed with the 10th Mountain Division in south Florida after hurricane Andrew. Basically handing out food, cleaning, anything we could do to help. Many of the "immigrants", mostly Haitians, just had no motivation to do anything for themselves. Just sat in the mud and waited for the gubment to help them.

The native Floridians were some great folks and went out of their way to show their appreciation for the military and we truly enjoyed helping them out.

To make a long story short- The area around Homestead Florida after Hurricane Andrew was an amazing site with all the armed people walking around to protect from looters. It was truly an armed populace which kept the order as the military troops carried around rifles with no ammo. There was open carry everywhere!

Seemed to work in Florida but that idiot Nagin in La stole guns from citizens and look how that mess turned out.
    edited November -1
    You have mail!

Lance
    edited November -1
    CR's post on plan b pill was POOFED

Did you happen to see what I missed
    edited November -1
    Thanks Mark. Per your request, name removed from that list. [^] I'm not sure where I got the impression, but I'm very pleased to be wrong on that matter. I guess it feels good to be wrong sometimes. [:D]

Again, thanks.

Jim
    edited November -1
    you got mail [:D][8]
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to let you know that all is handled on our end with LF.
    edited November -1
    How is it going now?
    I bet it is easier and easier.
    Hope all is going good.
    I am to the point that I do not miss it anymore. A little over 2 months now.
    I hope you are doing as good. Let us know if we can help. Hang in there.
    edited November -1
    The GunBroker shirt and extra goodies arrived. Thank you! [:)]
    edited November -1
    So what ya think of your new uppers? I received mine today....they couldn't even hook a return customer up with a little swag...

IMG_20161107_153510199_zpsz66zbyyw.jpg
    edited November -1
    Sure was Cheering for you Gators last night.Y'all pert nearly got em.
    edited November -1
    There is a guy on FloridaShootersNetwork.com looking for a Rem 1100, hes looking to pay under 300 bucks. He wants to use it as a beginner trap gun. Told him to e-mail me. He lives in Ocala.
    edited November -1
    Hello Marc,
    How is the quitting going?
    I hope you have done it. If so congratulations, if not DO NOT give up.
    edited November -1
    How is your mother doing. I have not kept up for the last few months. I hope that she is enjoying this beautiful weather we had today. Gary
    edited November -1
    I got the Patch and stuff in the mail today and wanted to give you a Thank You.
    Very nice of you to think of me and send me something I can display with my other patches.
    edited November -1
    How is your mom doing????? Donna and I are still praying for her.Hope all finds her well. Oakie
    edited November -1
    not to hi-jack the giveaway thread

quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    i am good on the give away, but thanks anyway, so here is mt favorite quote

quote:Originally posted by CaptFun
    OK dude, we get it. St Louis is a poophole. That is enough of the series. Got it?

You just weren't diverse enough in your content.
    We now have someone that makes you look like an amateur in terms of C&P's.

The content is different each time though, so it seems to be fine.
    Sorry Randy,...didn't mean to bust into your thread.

mine had purpose, showing those that do not live near a major city just exactly what group of people are responsible for the gun crime statistics that anti-gunners use against law abiding citizens, so when 2013 roll around and once again the amount of gun crimes gets crammed down our throats, we know

and mine was only once a day
    edited November -1
    I just thought I would make you happy and let you know!

I am going to mow my lawn today![:o)][:D][;)][}:)]
    edited November -1
    Email Sent[:D][:D][:D][^]
    edited November -1
    Hey buddy, a while back you made fun of me for recommending a Dyson to a forum member on here. Well, I'm off to buy a new one![:D]
    edited November -1
    just razzin' people just for fun like everyone else does from time to time don't take it personal[:)]anyone with much intelligence at all knows that crap is all choreographed, never did like Benoit just sad that he couldn't kill himself and not hurt the others.[V]
    edited November -1
    got the games
    thanks for the great gifts

Clay
    edited November -1
    This is playing on the radio currently, and I thought you should enjoy it too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E

[:)]
    edited November -1
    You've got e-mail.[8D]
    edited November -1
    Are you feeling any better today, or "no change/still the same" over the past 24ish hours? [:)]

"J"
    edited November -1
    How are you doing? Are you getting over that flu bug?
    edited November -1
    The package arrived today. Thank you very much![:D][:D][:D]

I will probly load them a little later to try them out.
    edited November -1
    Cheetos [?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]