In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Not many Things Bother Me

MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
edited January 2007 in General Discussion
There are not very many things that bother me but one thing that drives me crazy is Ignorant Idiots who drive in the left lane at the same speed as the people in the right lane. They get right along side of someone doing the speed limit and then stay there for miles. Then when the other car pulls off the highway and you try to pass them on the right they speed up all the time talking on a cell phone. Sometimes I wish I could carry a LAW rocket and blast them out of the lane.

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't stand the little mints in the urinal. Don
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12

To salty for you?[:o)]
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MVP

To salty for you?[:o)]

How about the charcoal they feed you at the emergency room?
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

You weren't supposed to eat them.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK

You weren't supposed to eat them.

[:D][:D][:D] Good one Jim!
  • zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    Bout time someone brought that to his attention![:o)]
  • spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    Usually, when I zoom up on someone in the fast lane they find a way
    to move. Seldom does it take a flash of the lights.
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spryor
    Usually, when I zoom up on someone in the fast lane they find a way
    to move. Seldom does it take a flash of the lights.

Me, too - especially when I'm coming from the opposite direction [:D]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    We call that the Rolling Okie Road Block...standard procedure in Oklahoma.

The popular belief is that everybody wants to be a Cop...so they enforce the law by herding up like litle sheep...never mind that that just in front of that little band of sheep is two miles of open road...
  • sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here in Iowa on some of our 2 lane highways they'll put an extra 3rd lane going up hill for slower traffic, and before that 3rd lane starts there is always this big sign that says "Slower Traffic Keep Right", but it never fails that some *-hole will snail right up in the fast lane, and hold traffic up for miles.[:(!] Pisses me off!
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    MVP- among the best graffitti in a Port-a-jon was "The sink is too low, and the soap smells funny"
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Not many Things Bother Me
    Good man- stress will ruin the brain[^]
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    All you have to do is fire a few rounds at them and they will move to the right lane.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    drive on the shoulder to pass them, then when you're in front drive slow. and slower. and slower. if you do it just right, you can still stay in front of them far enough so when they go in the other lane to pass, you can stay in front of them and they can say behind you. peecces them off to no end. since you're in no hurry to get anywhere in particular, that's a good time to clean out your car. wadded up burger king bags, stale french fries, milk cartons, etc. of course optically-guided isn't as accurate as wire-guided but you have to improvise with field expedients. ;)
  • NeilTheBritNeilTheBrit Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are not very many things that bother me but one thing that drives me crazy is Ignorant Idiots who drive in the left lane at the same speed as the people in the right lane. They get right along side of someone doing the speed limit and then stay there for miles. Then when the other car pulls off the highway and you try to pass them on the right they speed up all the time talking on a cell phone.

And their right hand turn signal has been on for the last 20 miles.
  • Glock23ExpertGlock23Expert Member Posts: 1,031 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are not very many things that bother me but one thing that drives me crazy is Ignorant Idiots who drive in the left lane at the same speed as the people in the right lane. They get right along side of someone doing the speed limit and then stay there for miles. Then when the other car pulls off the highway and you try to pass them on the right they speed up all the time talking on a cell phone. Sometimes I wish I could carry a LAW rocket and blast them out of the lane.

I feel the same way, but instead of a LAW, I'd like to weld an angled snowplow blade on the front of my Jeep and just push em off the road.