In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Need help pricing these guns

love2shootlove2shoot Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
edited November 2005 in General Discussion
My next door neighbor came over with two guns he wanted to sell but had no idea of their value. One is a Nobil model 70 .410 pump in rough shape. The second is a Winchester 67, 22 cal single shot in good shape. He also has a Ruger 22 auto, serial number 1212xx, skinny barrel, good shape. The manual said "updated in 1953" so we know the gun is old. He doesn't want to sell it but would like to know how old it is. Thanks!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    jbw1776jbw1776 Member Posts: 3,056
    edited November -1
    I'm assuming on the Ruger 22 auto, that you are refering to a MarkI pistol. According to their website, that SN matches 1956 production.

Ben

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
    - Frank Lloyd Wright
  • Options
    FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    I'd say the Winchester Mod. 67 is about $125.
    The Noble .410 at about $100.

Extremism in persuit of Freedom is no vice.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Go to GB,and search. If that does not give you enough info, goole,you can always find something out there, well most of the time....[:)]

"their in front of us,their behind us,their to our left,and to our right...they cant get away from us now boys!"