In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Sopranos

OJMayoOJMayo Member Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2007 in General Discussion
When the show first started, my kids were of the age where I couldn't watch it at home. Just too many f bombs and scenes from the Bada-Bing.
Since Gandolfini croaked HBO had season by season on "on Demand" but I missed season one. I borrowed season 1 and now I'm done with season 3. Over the years I've seen an episode here and there and really enjoyed it. I like the b.s. hypocrisy of their "code" and morals etc!!
Anyone else like it?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I started watching the re-runs on A&E last month. Now I am addicted. I'm getting the box set with all episodes now.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have been watching a few episodes on A&E, which of course are edited, and they don't seem to be in order. Or maybe I am not watching in order.

Anybody have the entire series on DVD they want to sell, rent or lend out? T'would be nice to start at the beginning so as to keep all the players in order.
  • Options
    joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the last episode ends in a month or so. you might want to wait.
  • Options
    KodiakkKodiakk Member Posts: 5,582
    edited November -1
    I never could get into the show. Not sure why.
  • Options
    SuburbanNoizeSuburbanNoize Member Posts: 10,142
    edited November -1
    The sopranos last episode will be appearing this sunday or next sunday.
  • Options
    jhimcojhimco Member Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two episodes left. So perhaps 3-4 weeks. I think Tony will get locked up/ indicted.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Episode 85: "Blue Comet" premieres June 3rd at 9PM.
  • Options
    cmd66cmd66 Member Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    quote:jhimco:

I think Tony will get locked up/ indicted.

That was the plan, from what I heard, although ...
    one never knows with TV such as it is![8D]
  • Options
    Stink FootStink Foot Member Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by zipperzap
    quote:jhimco:

I think Tony will get locked up/ indicted.

That was the plan, from what I heard, although ...
    one never knows with TV such as it is![8D]

I love them damed Italians! I think Tony gets either killed or locked up and that his son takes over the family and bingo bango theres your spinoff.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    no way is anthony junior going to be able to take over. he got sick because he watched his friends beat up sme black kid after he ran into his friends door on a bike.
  • Options
    Blade SlingerBlade Slinger Member Posts: 5,891
    edited November -1
    Theres no way anybody ends up a hero! they all lose in the end,the white hats prevail. Crissy going down was a glimpse of things to come.
    I lived in New Jersey for a period of time during the sixty's, it was like the show depicts, rough on the street,Hoods strong arming people for power and money,you didnt go against the boys.
    I worked at a near by race track for a couple years, seen alot of the boys in them days,just looked the other way, and in a way it's the reason Im here today,maybe!

I loved the series! and will miss the action.
    SB