In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WHY

2»

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    back in the old days when they wore dresses it came into play, i guess the dip sheets just have failed to keep up with the times

That makes sense....man, that reminds of this asian chick in a VERY VERY SHORT miniskirt that I saw not too long ago. She came out of the local convenience store, hopped on a bicycle and took off. I guess I'm lucky that I was behind her and was not able to get to see what I wanted to see.[:I][8)]
  • RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    The male style frame has much higher stiffness, but as 1911 said, the girl's bike was for women's skirts. Now in Asia they use mostly unisex bicycles that are a compromise.

What kills my * (litteraly) is bicycle seats. What's that all about?
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No its so they can ride side saddle.
  • lindalecowboylindalecowboy Member Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was Hillary's fault... she made them change all the bikes, for some random idea nobody can figure out????
  • cwi555cwi555 Member Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rosie
    do they remove the bar from womens bikes that they may enjoy and put it on a mans bike where one little slip and he will be singing in a very high pitched voice?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Step-through_frame
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    why pedal two wheels when they make really neat motors now to do that
  • FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    back in the old days when they wore dresses it came into play, i guess the dip sheets just have failed to keep up with the times

There ya go. It was so girls could step thru rather than have to throw a leg over the seat. And possibly have an unintended "Exposure".