In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My little boys

jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,665 ******
edited October 2018 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,379 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Sweet![:)] Looks like they're tired of chasing the ball.
  • Options
    ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bet when those two get wound up they give ya run for your money. Great looking critters!
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hold my four-legged kid to me almost as dearly as I hold my two-legged kids

You got a fine looking pair of four-legged kids
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice!

Those are 2 good looking dogs!

I have 2 Golden's that live to chase a ball. I use the chuckit thrower now because after about 2 throws the ball is so slimy and gross Its like a lung biscuit.
    RLTW

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,665 ******
    edited November -1
    They are sort of rescues. I got the Golden at 10 months when my stepdaughter got sick and couldn?t take care of him. He?s 5.
    I went to a farm auction a month ago, farmer was selling out and moving to a small place. I asked him if he was going to auction the Aussie. He said no, but he couldn?t take him to his new place and offered him to me. He?s 5, also.
    They became fast friends from the get go.
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,683 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My uncle has an Aussie.....those are VERY smart dogs. We have a Golden named Jack. I don't think there is a sweeter being on the planet than Golden Retrievers.

You have two BEAUTIFUL babies there!
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com