In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

David Nunn ?

Duce1Duce1 Member Posts: 9,329
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
A few weeks ago you posted a place that you purchased gun related items from and I went to there website and found out they pretty much sold to high volume or stores for retail to the public, well I have the website for a while and then deleted it and today I ran into an old friend who is starting here own shop and is looking for a wholesale dealer for mainly ammo and scopes ect.. Could you let me know the name of the company again ?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I posted something about Rosie not knowing there was already a post concerning her Marriage.

Wanted to delete it,but there is no longer a provision (the trash can)on my screen to do that.

Why not? Thought maybe you might know.

1-Powder

2-Patch

3-Ball

4-Remove the Rod

5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,005 ******
    edited November -1
    I presume you mean Jerry's. Try www.jerryssportcenter.com

Also, RSR Wholesale. http://www.rsrgroup.com/

CDNN Investments has a wholesale division.

http://www.targetsportsinc.com/
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks David,

RSR group was it. I will try sending her the other links as well.
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ellett Brothers, Century Arms, SOG, Chattanooga Shooters Supply, Simmons Sporting Goods, These are some that are good to check in on too...
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Simmons is a division of Jerry's. I think Jerry's and Ellett Brothers have merged.

Century is OK when they have specials, same with SOG. I haven't done business with Chattanooga Shooters in many years. IIRC, they were a little proud of their stuff, and also sold to the public.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    She owns an Ace Hardware store and is looking to sell ammo and rifle slings and mounts and a select few scopes and stuff for now. She is not sure about going into an FFL and firearms selling yet. She was looking for a wholesale dealer for this stuff she is starting off with. And when she ask David and Locust came to mind but I had known that David posted a link to the RSR group and that was what got me started thinking of asking him.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't know if they still do it, but once upon a time, Simmons Gun Specialties, a division of Jerry's, had a very attractive delivery deal on ammo. Simmons is in Spring Hill, Kansas, and the driver drove a specific route. If you were on or near it, you could order a minimum of $4,000 worth of ammo and have it delivered for free.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Darn David she would go for that I am sure, but she is in Northern Kentucky like me and I am sure the shipping would make the buy not worth it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't know where all the route went. I only used the service once, and my place, in NE Texas must have been near the end of the route, since the truck was nearly empty.

I also don't know whether any of the other Jerry's subsidiaries offered a similar service. Simmons is just the closest one to me.

Jerry's Sports Center (Pittston, PA)
    800-234-2612

100 Capital Rd
    Jenkins Township PA 18640

Hours of Operation for Pick Up Orders: 8am - 4pm

Bonitz Brothers (Harrisburg, PA)
    800-825-7060

931 Dana Drive
    Harrisburg, PA 17109

Outdoor Sports (Dayton, OH)
    800-444-6744

967 Watertower Lane
    Dayton, OH 45449

Simmons Gun (Spring Hill, KS)
    800-444-0220

PO Box 447, 20241 West 207th,
    Spring Hill, KS 66083

Jerry's NE (Newington, CT)
    800-456-5595

76 Stanwell Road
    Newington, CT 06111

• Options
    edited November -1
    I meant Simmons Sporting Goods here in Bessemer Alabama. They are a distributor and I'm constantly amazed at the prices they have....they beat people all of the time that you THINK they wouldn't.

Bangers is another one....(in Alabama)
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    I don't know if they still do it, but once upon a time, Simmons Gun Specialties, a division of Jerry's, had a very attractive delivery deal on ammo. Simmons is in Spring Hill, Kansas, and the driver drove a specific route. If you were on or near it, you could order a minimum of $4,000 worth of ammo and have it delivered for free.

Chattanooga does that same thing. They have an awesome price on ammo if you can get on that delivery route. All of the shotgun shooters used to order together and pick up LOTS of cases of ammo when they needed to reorder. It is nice when you can save on shipping (the main problem with finding a deal on ammo is shipping.)