In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Jack freaked out last night......storms.

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
Having a 100 lb dog running through your house crying and barking is NO fun at 4am. Storms came through and Jack thought for sure we were all doomed. I moved to the couch and he calmed down, but BOY am I tired.

Now.....if my son would just COME ON we could go get his braces off!!!!
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• nutfinnnutfinn Member Posts: 12,804 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got lots of rain last night, we needed it :)
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well did you get any Rain or not we could sure use some RAIN[}:)]
  • fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    i too was running thru the house crying an yelling when the storms broke[:0]
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    6 weeks here and no rain/
  • gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [img][/img]Mayo002.jpg

142 lbs. and his favorite place during a storm! That's a Queen sized bed. [;)]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • reddnekreddnek Member Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only dog I ever saw not afraid of thunder was my buddies Tea Cup Chihuahua. He lived with me when he was a pup and he was fearless he'd run to the door and bark his * off
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Drove the big rig through Birmingham on I59 today about noon.
    Damn, was it raining hard there!
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I freaked out a few nights ago, after the lightning storm we had. 5 new fires started, and this area is tinderbox-dry right now.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I woke up to him barking.....deep deep barking....and then the crying...that is what got me. I can deal with barking, but a crying dog makes me so sad.

I got up, grabbed my blanket and pillow.....moving from the bedroom to the couch. When I came into the living room he cam running down the stairs. Who knows WHY he went up there??? He never goes up to the kids rooms. He was racing to get to me.

I sat on the couch and he jumped up next to me. He was panting like crazy and his one trick is "shake" so we sat there for a few minutes holing hands. He finally calmed down enough to lay down on the couch with me. It was rough.

He is a giant golden baby.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com