In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rattler

2»

Comments

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,004 ******
    edited November -1
    There is still some debate going on among herpetologists as to whether the Canebrake and Timber are separate subspecies, or if they are just different color phases of the same subspecies.

Biggest Canebrake I ever saw was 5 1/2 feet long, and was a gravid female. She weighed about 15 pounds.
  • Options
    ReserveWCSOjrwReserveWCSOjrw Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Holy hell. I think I would have shat myself seeing that anywhere near me. I hate snakes, but that one is a beauty. I think if it were near me I would have unloaded my Glock 22 (all 16 rds) on it just out of sheer feer. Hell of a snake......Papa needs a new pair of boots!!
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How did you get this picture on like this...I'm trying...and YES I read the "how to insert a photo" but...after following the steps on my topic there is a "link" to click on. I really want to have a picture on the screen with my message. If you can help me understand this I would really appreciate it!
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com