In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Help!

drsckdrsck Member Posts: 992
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
I need to print up some business cards, and I lost the files for the pictures I used (gun pictures), it was a zip file I downloaded, I don't remember where from![:0] anybody have a link?
Thanks![:D]
Don

Gizmogizmo.gif
eng.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~dgarriott/guns.html
Welcome to America...Now speak English.
````````````````````````
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    My predicament is that my ex-wife stole the bolts from my two Ruger hunting rifles and my Marlin 30-30. She really knows how to hurt a guy when he's down. My research thus far seems to indicate that it's not worth the money to ship the newer Ruger to the factory and have a new bolt installed ($300+). I can't find anyone, including the factory, that will touch the older Ruger (has a tang safety). And the Marlin... who knows. Might it be best just to try to sell them for parts and start over? I can't afford to buy new right now.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Some of you folks got to come down to Georgia here and help me with the garden this year,Overdid it a bit i think ,i,ve done picked 100,s of cucumbers,bushels of corn,squash,[yellow]and now the tomatoes,felt kinda froggy this year and planted 30 big and better boys.Wife is threatening me every timei come in the house with another basket!nursing home in town sending me bills now for having to cook so many vegetables!So ya,ll come on!Thanks,Paul
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I realize this will probably get poofed, but I really really need help. I moved and needed to change my email address on the auction side. Well, that resulted in my account being blocked. I wrote to customer support and was allowed to log in, but now I can't bid because I don't have a credit card or bank account on file. I don't have a plastic card and will not get one so please don't suggest a debit card. I've been purchasing stuff on the other side for years with no problem. When I go to "My Account" page it says I don't owe anything, but there is a change for $1.00. I've written to customer support twice in the last week and nothing. I really would like to bid on some stuff. Any one that has any influence with customer support, the effort would be appreciated.
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was looking for the post with the link to the web site that list company's information, company officers name etc.
    TIA
    Don

eng.JPG
    Welcome to America...Now speak English.
    ````````````````````````
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Been buying guns here for some time but this is my first foray into the forums. Since this is the home of the experts how could I go wrong? Right? So, here goes...I am fond of the 44 Special cartridge...my CCW holster guns include a Charter Bulldog,my favorite, and a Rossi 720, a bit to heavy for comfort. They are the last of a sordid selection of medium/big bores that I have tried and discarded over the last couple of years. Because of damaged, small hands, I have eliminated from consideration various 9mm and 45 autos. First the double stacks and then several single stackers. I've had my fill of 22s, 25s, etc. and I own four 32s including a p-32 that I carry in a pocket holster most of the time. Among other problems, I am cheap, {and fixed income poor] and I've just about used up my mad money. Now I want a 44 for open carry and the only likely solution seems to be a used Ruger Blackhawk 44 mag. Specials seem to be scarce among the SAA clones and 44 mags only slightly less so. The point [I do wander] is, I need to find out which of the many variations has the older, smaller frame. I would basically use it with mild to medium 44 Special loads and the longer barrel and added weight would help to control recoil. The larger frames or custom grips make the BHs veritably unusable so I'm hoping for a narrow window of usability. The standard Colt size clones are just small enough for me but the only 44s I found were beyond my means and didn't come with real sights. If anybody has any opinions, solutions, or expertise, please feel free to chime in. Heck, come on if you just want to BS. Thanks, Dave G.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "i have a four barrel handshotgun,its really something.all it has is a cereal# on it. do you have any advise on it."
    Hello,
    this is one of many request I receive day and night. Does somebody have a suggestion how to answer the endless flood?
    Horst

www.horstheld.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Me being totally computer illiterate, I need some help. My printer will only print the 1st page of ANY text.
    For instance, if i want to copy 2 pgs. of jokes, the thing will print the 1st pg., skip over the rest, & print anything after that(answers, etc.) This is driving me nuts, so any aid would be mucho appreciated.[?][?]barto

the hard stuff we do right away - the impossible takes a little longer
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I sold a remington a few weeks ago to a guy and now he wants to return it or get a substantial refund! He says the finish is not nickel and that it is polished metal. Can you tell in the pictures whether or not he's right? I made a video and everything to show it as best as possible!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feSw4KmzFrQ

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=125715163
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A man wants to buy a rifle from me, and he lives in Arizona....he says he is an ffl.. , and I am not! So, what do I do?
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by drsck
    [Any one that has any influence with customer support, the effort would be appreciated.
    Thanks

I have some influence but I need a credit card on file. Don
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Every time U contact support,U go to the back of the line..Be patient..
    BTW: IBTL...[:D]