In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Floridians ...

FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
... it's hot in here and I'm melting. [:p]

On vacation visiting our son in Hurlburt Field/Forth Walton Beach.

Comments

• fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    ENDLESS SUMMER BABY!!!![8D][8D]
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FEENIX
    ... it's hot in here and I'm melting. [:p]

On vacation visiting our son in Hurlburt Field/Forth Walton Beach.
    140 miles west 75 and beutiful skies!
  • FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41

Sorry but I'm not a big fan of summer. The best part of summer is getting closer to fall season. [^]
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1

Sorry but I'm not a big fan of summer. The best part of summer is getting closer to fall season. [^]

YEAH... I guess it's just a bit warmer that Great Falls.....lol
    edited November -1

It is but actually not too bad with the light breeze. I booked a family fishing for 4 for Sunday and looking forward to it. I have not done deep sea/salt water fishing since 1991.[}:)]
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

It is but actually not too bad with the light breeze. I booked a family fishing for 4 for Sunday and looking forward to it. I have not done deep sea/salt water fishing since 1991.[}:)]

Your in for a treat. Florida has the best fishing on the east coast in my opinion. Enjoy[^][^][^][^][^]
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not done deep sea/salt water fishing since 1991.[}:)]

What ever you do DON'T go deep sea fishing with a hangover. I did that one time back in the late 70s and thought I was going to die! [xx(] They won't take you back to the harbor either. I offered the Captain $500 bucks if he would just get me with in sight of land and I would jump overboard and swim the rest of the way on my own. They won't do that either.

I spent the rest of trip lying on a bench type seat when I wasn't barfing. I finally gave up and decided I was going to die and as far as I was concerned it couldn't happen soon enough. I laid there looking out the window at the sky and then at the ocean and then at the sky and then at the ocean as she rocked to and fro for what seemed like a week!

Funny thing once we got within sight of land I had something to focus on that wasn't moving and started feeling a little better. It still took the better part of a week when I got home for my bed to stop feeling like it was rocking. [xx(]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie

Your in for a treat. Florida has the best fishing on the east coast in my opinion. Enjoy[^][^][^][^][^]

Will do, thanks!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag
    I have not done deep sea/salt water fishing since 1991.[}:)]

What ever you do DON'T go deep sea fishing with a hangover. I did that one time back in the late 70s and thought I was going to die! [xx(] They won't take you back to the harbor either. I offered the Captain $500 bucks if he would just get me with in sight of land and I would jump overboard and swim the rest of the way on my own. They won't do that either.

I spent the rest of trip lying on a bench type seat when I wasn't barfing. I finally gave up and decided I was going to die and as far as I was concerned it couldn't happen soon enough. I laid there looking out the window at the sky and then at the ocean and then at the sky and then at the ocean as she rocked to and fro for what seemed like a week!

Funny thing once we got within sight of land I had something to focus on that wasn't moving and started feeling a little better. It still took the better part of a week when I got home for my bed to stop feeling like it was rocking. [xx(]

L[:p]L! We have this 40-footer to ourselves, with the Captain and the 1st mate of course ...

Huntress_zpsccda7idf.jpg