In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I need a good optics choice

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
I want to put a nice scope on my friends new sig HE can't afford an akog or however youy spell it... whats the best I can get for 300 or less and what lazer? should he just buy the HOLO sight?
I he kind of wants a heavy duty scope that would double as a carry handle and allow him to use the hard sights underneath.

IS this any good?
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=123921303

Comments

• CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    NCStar makes a decent product. It would be sufficient for a recreation rifle. A duty rifle would require something a bit more quality.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cubslover
    NCStar makes a decent product. It would be sufficient for a recreation rifle. A duty rifle would require something a bit more quality.

a friend offered me his bushmaster m4 with the akgog scope a lazer verticle grip and about 10 mags fo 1500 bucks I didnt believe thoise scopes were worth that much so I passed then I was at the gunstore yesterday and that scope is 1200 bucks in there (wades in Belleview WA) the rifle I bought was sold their new and they don't stock any of the sig accesories. Just as well they are 25 % higher than online prices.