In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gunzforever's revolt

Flyin_PaulieFlyin_Paulie Member Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2006 in General Discussion
Well, It appears gunzie's revolt was short-lived. Nunn musta went over and spanked him.[:D][:D]

Comments

• Bill CostikBill Costik Member Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm still wondering what got his panties in a bunch. Maybe he's going through puberty?[:0][}:)]
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Did anyone find out where he lives or get a recent photograph? Just curious.
  • Bill CostikBill Costik Member Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BDJ did you find out what his deal was calling you an idiot? I want to know what his problem was.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bill Costik
    BDJ did you find out what his deal was calling you an idiot? I want to know what his problem was.

obviously just calling it as he sees it.

I, on the other hand, know that by the time BDJ got to Illinois, he'd have to have somebody remind him what he came here for.

Ben
  • CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now that he's a Grandpa and all.

PJ

quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

I, on the other hand, know that by the time BDJ got to Illinois, he'd have to have somebody remind him what he came here for.

Ben
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Ben

He called me an "idoit". Not sure what Ben is calling me. He is kind of beating around the bush still.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigdaddyjunior
    He called me an "idoit". Not sure what Ben is calling me. He is kind of beating around the bush still.

just old....and a real estate salesman/desk jockey...that's it.

Hell, just checking your pulse more than anything.

Ben
  • CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BDJ, if you need I can reach out to ben he's close to me but in return you must do me a favor. Maybe not now but one day I will come to you with a request and you cannot refuse it.

PJ
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CHGOTHNDER
    BDJ, if you need I can reach out to ben he's close to me but in return you must do me a favor. Maybe not now but one day I will come to you with a request and you cannot refuse it.

PJ

Sounds like my old Boss before I became a private contractor. Never thought I'd see 30 much less middle age and being a grandpa, so I'm happy and there ain't a damn thing anyone can do about it.[;)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigdaddyjunior
    quote:Originally posted by CHGOTHNDER

PJ

Sounds like my old Boss before I became a private contractor. Never thought I'd see 30 much less middle age and being a grandpa, so I'm happy and there ain't a damn thing anyone can do about it.[;)]

That's good to hear...if anyone deserves it, you do![8D]
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    did he mouth off even more?
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166

No more than others. Don
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166

No more than others. Don

you know what I like about you don?
    you say all there is to say in 10 words or less.
    edited November -1