In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Geez, I Miss Bill Clinton

Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton!
He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as President. Number 1 - He played the sax.
Number 2 - He smoked weed.
Number 3 - He had his way with ugly white women.
Even now look at him... his wife works, and he don't! And, he gets a check from the government every month.
Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America's shelves this week with "Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' most distinguished men.
It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.
Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton.
The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.
When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."
The Clinton revised judicial oath:
"I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."
Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between Bushes."

Comments

• Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D]
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    Another thing, I've always liked ... Bill's honesty
    and fine upstanding family values - always able
    to admit when he was wrong![:D]
    CLINTON.jpg
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bubba Joel
    He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as President. Number 1 - He played the sax.
    Even now look at him... his wife works, and he don't! And, he gets a check from the government every month.
    Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America's shelves this week with "Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' most distinguished men.
    When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."
    "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."
    Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between Bushes."

I thought she was a Senator. [;)]
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    restoreguyrestoreguy Member Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never thought I would be putting a "smiley face" next to anything Clintonian..!! [:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    quote:Originally posted by Bubba Joel

I thought she was a Senator. [;)]

I know she has balls. Doesn't that make her a him?
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    I was ready to blast you...finger on the trigger as it were
    just a note, pictures C&P from the clinton library my be deemed offensive and should not be posted on GB
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    quote:restoreguy:
    Never thought I would be putting a "smiley face" next to anything Clintonian..!!

Ah ... ya gotta read between the lines, lad - in a 'symbolistic'
    sort of way, when it comes to those slimey politicians!!!

What it REALLY means ... is even though Bill was 'taking his
    lumps' [;)] from those in authority [;)] ... he was ACTUALLY
    laughing his * off! Remember ... kinda like Chappaquiddick
    Teddy, back in the day when your Mom could buy you out of
    trouble! [:D]

ah life! ain't it great!??[:D][:D][:D]

Bill's ALWAYS been a curious person, by nature![:D]

BCLINTON.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Don't worry Zipper, he will be back in the white house soon enough. I bet that hilary is kinky with the lights out she would have to be off base to put up with Billy that long. wadda ya bet she keeps a humidor next to the bed?
    Smoke em if ya got em
  • Options
    Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    Don't worry Zipper, he will be back in the white house soon enough. I bet that hilary is kinky with the lights out she would have to be off base to put up with Billy that long. wadda ya bet she keeps a humidor next to the bed?
    Smoke em if ya got em

Does that mean they'll bring everything back to the White House they stole?..[;)] Or will they require new & updated furniture & silverware?[^]
  • Options
    edited November -1

Does that mean they'll bring everything back to the White House they stole?.. Or will they require new & updated furniture & silverware?

Just the ash trays [:p]